Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

Mine is a Bersa BP9cc.
    I don't like big/chunky sidearms so this is perfect. It's mainly just slimmer as its meant for concealed carry.
    Co2 powered GBB that's simple to use.
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft.
    Be Ali.....go on!

Comment

P226 all the way.

Currently have the E2 variant and it is pure perfection!

Have owned a 1911 which I thought felt absolutely horrible in the hand, a Desert eagle which was just too big and unwieldy, an M92 Beretta which just did not feel quite right, and a USP which is actually very nice and a pleasure to use.

But the Sig beats them all.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Scotty Dog View Post
      i usually just keep a turd in a drop leg holster, then if i'm cornered i just sling it and at least one person will get a faceful. Its great on ammo too, especially if i've had a kfc on the way there
      Can I put this as my signature?, I almost pissed myself when I read it.
      Originally posted by Scotty Dog:
      I usually just keep a turd in a drop leg holster, then if i'm cornered I just sling it and at least one person will get a faceful. It's great on ammo too, especially if i've had a KFC on the way there.

Comment

For me its my tightbored tm desert eagle on propane it is the handgun version of me big, unwieldy and a bit smelly lol but people take there hits with it.
        When all else fails my extended barrel, silenced we glock 17 with light and laser combo or we 226

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Knight View Post
          Can I put this as my signature?, I almost pissed myself when I read it.
          Finally somebody spotted my joke! I was beginning to think it was going to go unappreciated! Just goes to show how people don't listen to other people's points on this forum.... its a very 'me me me' culture! haha

Comment

Dog shit on a stick.

60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

P99. I am the 1.67%
              sigpicI found my personal motto on the side of a box of matches "Keep dry and away from small children"

Comment

I have a TM P226 and KWA/ASG Z88 (basic Beretta 92) and used to have a TM Colt Python

The python felt nice to hold but wasn't easy to shoot.
                I haven't skirmished the Z88 yet but it generally feels quite good in hand but slightly front heavy (although that might be due to the metal slide and polymer body). I also liked the DCCT M9 I used in Pendleton although if I remeber right it was a bit more modern than a Z88
                However, the P226 is the nicest of them all to hold. Feels and shoots great and nicely compact without being too small
                Fire Team Zulu
                Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

I've got 5 1911's so I suppose it's one of them. However I really like taking out my CZ or M9 PTP. The CZ because my loadout is 70's British army and there's no skirmishable Browning Hi powers out there. It is as close a copy to a Browning Hi power as you can get without owning one. And my M9 is pretty much awesome out of the box

As for the wife, her TM Chrome Dessy or her pair of KWA USP matches dual wielded a la Lara Croft
                  Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

I personaly like going out with my Jericho 941 but i also carry one of my prized beretta M92fs sword cutlass's with me in a shoulder holster and have on occaision dual wielded and charged the enemy, usualy if my aeg goes down mid game or if my teams holdibg an objective and its obvious that we've lost..or both:D

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Browning Hi Power,great looks and ergonomics, relatively compact size. Half the worlds police cant be far wrong

Comment

My current favourite to run with is my Glock 26, incredibly reliable and accurate (despite its manufacturer). Although it does look rather silly in my relatively enormous hands.
                        Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

At the minute... Browning Hi-Power.
                          It's a nice little thing, relatively true to one of the originals. I used the service version before the sig was in and it brought a smile to my chops having one in the airsoft bin.
                          Shoots nice with a crisp action but not accurate seeing as though WE were chasing the dragon when they made it. Why else would they completely forget to include some sort of hop unit?

I'm tired of everyone saying "It does have one, beneath the grub screws" too. I assure you it does not.
                          What people think is some kind of hop unit is in fact the rubber seal used to tightly chamber each bb. Pushing this up from the bottom does not to apply backspin and instead forces the shots to roll out of the front end.

I recommend using a dremel and some loose parts to make your own crudely effective but unadjustable hop-up, otherwise it doesn't shoot 30 feet.

The look, feel and form is its saving grace. Honestly, WE. WTF?
                          Still a nice little thing but completely redundant outside of CQB.

Currently waiting on a custom P229 also.

Comment

I have 2 USP Compacts but just picked up a Glock 23. Not used it in a game yet.

Comment

Umarex p99 fixed slide. No one knows where thier gettin hit from

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Glock 23 reliable and compact
                                TM sig 226. Never lets you down....... ever!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Franatix Just your regular student trying to find his way through this mess we call life... Find out more about Franatix
                                Working...
                                X