Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

Nothing. The more I play, the less I've learned to carry.

Comment

My favourite is my TM P226 shots great everytime, I have changed my KSC Glock to a TM which is shaping up to be a favourite as well, all my other TM guns are more loadout specific but the SIG is the best and is stock as well.

Curlyboy
      'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

Currently a VFC M&P 9. Absolutely love it, so far it is the most reliable and comfortable sidearm I've owned.

Comment

Mk23 Socom
          Silent & Deadly

Comment

I like my iMK1 Ruger tbh, but for CQB i go with my TM 1911 and KJW glock 23 for backup.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

+1 for the nbb socom. Went cheap with the ASG, was pretty rubbish compared to the TM. Was on the back of my workbench for a year and i barely fiddled with it. In the end did a new shorter silencer and filled it myself, and got a decent hop rubber (Maple Leaf) and now it stuck to my hand come skirmish day. Properly silent. Cracking in the woods, but have also made good use of it in CQB in the rare areas where hiding is possible.

Comment

I use a TM hi-capa 4.3 really happy with it will also get a sig226 E2 when they are back in stock

Hi capa is a tank I use it in low temp conditions and it doesn't miss a beat

Comment

My four horsemen!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Signature Removed

Comment

Glock for sure!

Comment

WE Makarov handgun. Even the more experienced players at my field ask if they could shoot it

Comment

WE Sig Sauer P228

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
                        Attached Files

Comment

Tokyo Marui H&K Mk23 Socom

Comment

I am currently obsessed with pistols.

My first BB guns were the NBB TM Desert Eagle and NBB TM Steyr M-GB. Which I still have. And it is still working. 22 years on. Also a myriad of springer handguns too (TM Ruger KP85, TM Glock 17, etc., etc.), and a bought-broken but sometimes worked gas-hose M93R 'Robocop' NBB from Battle Orders...those were the days.

Now, I have a NBB TM Mk.23, GBB TM M92F and GBB TM Detonics.

All of them have worked brilliantly, whatever the weather. The Mk.23 does have an annoying habit of dropping mags when holstered. The M92F has pinged off the right-hand-side safety catch when being fired, and the Detonics is still in its honeymoon period; but despite these issues, they do what they are carried to do - back up firepower.

I love TM.

Now, the KWC M-11 that I bought for back up firepower...that damn thing has never worked outside.
                            Wanted - Western Arms Beretta M1934 GBB

Comment

either my TM FN57 or TM XDM with Salient Arms Slide

Comment

tan WE XDm reliable so far, but have read horror stories on it. but i picked it up off a bud with three leak free mags for 40 bucks. aint grumbling too much and my local ******* stocks spares and parts.
                                Soooo, its not gonna hurt much...... Right?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Franatix Just your regular student trying to find his way through this mess we call life... Find out more about Franatix
                                Working...
                                X