Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

Look at all you sensible people, I take a gold 10 inch desert eagle as my sniper sidearm haha

Comment

hk3p px4 is my main side arm, it used to be my 1911 but it started jamming, the slide would get stuck on the hammer so back in the box it went.

Comment

Originally posted by fish6634 View Post
        hk3p px4 is my main side arm, it used to be my 1911 but it started jamming, the slide would get stuck on the hammer so back in the box it went.
        You can grind back the hammer a touch and it'll run fine.
        Originally posted by Lt. Macka
        big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

After Years of using Marui glock 17s as primary and sidearm, iv got bored of them and on the lookout for a new type of pistol, owning alot of different pistols i was never satisfied like i was with the glock 17, currently using a nbb p99 as a sidearm until i decide. leaning towards a Marui 226 next.
          Originally posted by FireKnife
          Firing a MAC-11 is like a guy with premature ejaculation having sex with a stunning and filthy woman.

So much win but over way to quickly.

Comment

Thinking of a TM auto mag 3 springer next as it looks like it could stop a tank :D

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I love my 1911, its WE which everyone tells me is bad but it works like charm since changing the loader. Didn't like the new recoil spring so that went.

Comment

I guess at the moment it would be my Glock(if it very works properly), would happily use a revolver if it wasn't for the joys of 6 shots and lengthy reload. Also I'm not a fan of gas/co2.

Comment

I love my KJW P229 as it fits nicely in the hand and has a decent kick. It's got half decent range too...I quite fancy a Marui Glock though as the KJW isn't hugely reliable, with a slightly sticky slide and a leaky/inefficient mags.
                  Primary: G&G MP5-A5 AEG w/Blowback
                  Sidearm: KJW Sig Sauer P229 GBB Pistol

Comment

I love my hk mk23 socom gbb problem is finding a holster lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kydex or Bladetech

On my phone my spelling will suck

Comment

Should be gettin myself a Dan wesson soon for some close quaters combat, so hopefully that will become my favourite.

Comment

Love my px4 very crisp and load cycle I also love very the fact it's a little quirky.

Comment

Jeez, necropost much?

Comment

^^^^bet you would moan if another thread was started on the same topic though.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Comment

My profile pic says it all, WE Beretta, Resident Evil
                                Last edited by Chewybacka; 11 July, 2015, 19:00.
                                sigpic" Only the living cry for war's end, the dead are quite relaxed about it "

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Franatix Just your regular student trying to find his way through this mess we call life... Find out more about Franatix
                                Working...
                                X