Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Whats your preferred sidearm (Handguns/Pistols only)

Only my HK USP Compact will do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostface Killa View Post
      Only my HK USP Compact will do!

I'm the same, I've exclusively used a usp compact over the last 4-5 years! My fav handgun of all time. Just wish I could obtain a threaded barrel!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Comment

there is only one side arm I prefer ... But still need to find one that I like the look and feel of is the issues browning ... But still no joy :'(

Sent from my Lumia 610 using Tapatalk

Comment

My TM XDM. Completely stock, and drives .25s like lasers getting one-hit kills out to 30m easily. Kicks very nicely too.

Comment

Tokyo Marui Five-seveN. I love it! Has a really nice range, and a surprising kick from something made entirely of polymer.

Haven't had any issues running it on green gas, even though it's suggested that HFC134a is used instead.

I also occasionally use my Umarex MP9. It's a lot bulkier, eats through gas and the accuracy and range is comparatively terrible. Full auto, though, which is handy in a pinch.

Comment

Ive got 5 pistols and they're used in order of how I rate them:
              1, Tm hi cappa 5.1 (summer use)
              2, Tm xdm / We m&p (summer use) (winter use)
              3, Tm px4 (winter use)
              4, Tm g17 custom (summer use)
              I love pistols that kick hard and for me the recoil on the g17 is pretty limp so it barely sees use, its nice looking tho so I keep it.

Comment

After the last two skirmishes I have to say a TM Glock. I have a 26 Advance and a 17. Both function absolutely perfectly. Even in the crap conditions we've had lately

Comment

I gotta say I love 1911s at the min I'm using a co2 rwl nighthawk custom recon, full mate all with a kick like a mule, love it, but I love most pistols,

Comment

Anything cz75 flavoured is my sidearm of choice, that leaves three options and I intend to have them all eventually. At the moment I have a kwa/asg original cz75 with wood grips.

Comment

sigpic
                      "I are God, lol."

Comment

TM Sig P226 with raven tight bore and and upgraded piston head for me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Comment

TM 1911...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

1911's are king, no doubt. My glock comes in second though, and I was thinking about a Co2 5-7.

Comment

I agree 1911s are the way to go, I use a tm based kimber custom covert II, what a gun,

Comment

Now that i got it working again, i'm tending to use my revolver as my side arm, it rums on CO2 so i dont have to worry about it venting gas, and i only have to carry one bulb just in case it does run out. Unfortuantly it's too loud to be any use at night so i use a MK1 ruger for night/stealthy games, its lovely and quiet, weighs almost nothing with the mag in, and i can refill the mag with bb's about 4 times before i start to run out of gas.

L.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Franatix Just your regular student trying to find his way through this mess we call life... Find out more about Franatix
                                Working...
                                X