Celcius CTW Team Alpha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Celcius CTW Team Alpha

^^ Indeed but however due to the way the systems hop works.. its not the same as an AEG where you need to keep filing down etc.. you put it on and you have about 2mm of adjustment.. so if you do it way to high, it can be brought down into the barrel, and it won't distort the rubber etc

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

You will find that with the standard PTW /CTW hop unit , you will struggle to make movements small enough with the grub screw, and the problem is compounded by the fact that the pillows/rubbers are what applies the pressure and can move with every shot - the flat hop is very sensitive and needs very small movements ( what uses 1.3mm of travel on the standard hop takes about 0.293mm with the flat hop . ) so any movement of the hop at all gives you inconsistency, that is there with the standard hop but because its not as sensitive you dont notice as much - I have spent quite a lot of time on various hops , designs etc - and the flat hop is the way to go IF you have a way of controlling it VERY accurately :-) - I have tried and tried with a standard hop , but struggled to make an adjustable flat hop ( so you can change bb weight) which was as good as a larger softer round nub(than standard), which is no problem to adjust ( I guess that is why you have to sand the real R Hop in an AEG to get it just right for one weight of bb). you can make the flat hop work ok for one bb weight (you have to basically make the hop adjuster bind so it cannot move about easily - but this gives a problem when you change bb weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
        Looking to get one of these within the next month or so. Does anyone have any experience with the 160rnd MAG PTW mags? I've seen 4 piece box sets available in chinaland for a relatively decent price (2 box sets costs less than the 6 piece box set of official ptw mags) They seem like a decent cheap equivalent as I don't really like the look of the vanaras mags!!

Any help would be useful!

Cheers
        Not bad. A few minor problems though I have found. The feeder lips are very sensitve so if you touch the magwell with the feeeder lips even slightly you can expect it to spit out half the mag load. just takes a little getting used to.

I found also that all fpur of my mags stopped feeding. i opened them up and gave them a wipe down and a light silicone oiling. I found that there was a small amon of plastic dust in there (debris from running in I would suspdct). A quik clean out and they have been fine ever since.

Comment

• Re: Celcius CTW Team Alpha Release Date Announced...

is anyone selling a celicius on here?

Comment

• Re: Celcius CTW Team Alpha Release Date Announced...

Originally posted by luke_craven View Post
            is anyone selling a celicius on here?
            Your going to have to look in the classifieds there are a couple I believe.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

loki7491 Find out more about loki7491
            Working...
            X