• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Celcius CTW Team Alpha

Led brightness, same as above, swap auto for semi

Comment

The idea comes from these being used as training weapons instead of high end airsoft guns.

If your training was at night, the opfor could see a swarm of little blue lights headed in their direction. Element of surprise lost and the exercise being a waste time, effort and money.

Comment

• I think a big Ta lots chuck to blytm for that hip hip etc, no need for that carry on.
        On the subject of thanks, all who have patiently explained sun bits gearboxes, hops etc. feel altogether happier on the prospect of owning one. Then there is the bugbear of a MX-3 out soon?
        But the 416 though...
        Anyway. I gather some change out the 6.0 for a 6.03?
        Was that for past issues or just individual choice ?
        Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
        Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Makes sense, so I dont need to worry about it lol.

and the 3 rd burst/full auto, thats not on a standard CTW right?

Carrying on, if I pay for 9 month warranty, will me fitting an etiny board void that too? As i'm paying for the warranty this time...

How long on the new hop unit upgrade?

Oh and can you book me an etiny board please Madwelshman

Ck

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Standard CTWs have EITHER burst OR auto - not switchable.

My retailer was kind enough to square me away with a burst CQB variant of the Team Alpha. Not sure if they switched the boards or a whole bottom end... not too fussed either. I just had a phone call telling me he has a burst CQB in his awaiting my arrival

Can't wait for MX3, the hop mod or other upgrades... I am a 33 year old child!

Speaking of warranties, i have a quick question...
            If i paint my gun, would that void the warranty?

A regular insurance company would try to wriggle out of honouring an agreement because of modifications, i suspect STTS will be cool with it (provided the paint doesn't ruin the internals) but i would like to be certain before going ahead with it.

Cheers.

Comment

I would imagine it would void your warranty lol.

I've kinda given up on my warranty, everything I want to do to the gun will void the warranty...lol

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

I can ask about painting it...

We've just "bling chrome" painted one... Looks bloody ace!

Loki, who's just rung you? Pm me I you want, I need to make sure the "freebies" get in the right boxes

Comment

I've seen one like that today! image

The flash hider was sooo nice! Couldn't leave without one, should look good with the Samson Evo rail that's on the way!
                  . .

Comment

Samson Evo is a good choice - I have a 9" one on one of my CQBRs and it's my favorite rail

Comment

ARRRGGGGG, my eyes!

A trueley sexy looking thing ruined by THAT bi-pod... get a Harris style on there! (i am hoping it was purely to prop it up for the picture)

That is like Rihanna having a beard... i wouldn't say no if it was offered on a plate, but it just wouldn't be right!

Comment

FYI anyone wanting to L119a1 a CTW, unless you change the inner barrel you will need to drill out about 10mm of material from the inside of the Perr Mike barrel extension.

This project may prove harder than I predicted :P

Comment

got around to skirmishing mine today and although it chrono's fine (fairley consistant) i cant get any hop effect atall max range of about 15 feet .... now admitidly im new to these ptw style hop units so not 100% sure what im looking at but when i look down the barell and turn the screw i cant see anything happening which cant be right. so looks like its got to go back to be looked at does anyone know how the warranty's work do i send it back to the seller or directly to s.t.t.s? .... only sent my warranty off friday doubt they have recived it yet.

Comment

You need to wind the grub screw OUT for the hop effect,

Wind the grub screw all the way out over night and try again tomorrow... the cushions may just need to assert themselves without a load on them,

Comment

Skirmished mine today as well, was brilliant, my friends failed, his hop is fucked, so i'll have a look at it later, after i've spoken to Marcus.

Comment

ok cheers bud will give it a go.... i did wind it all the way out for a few hours whilst i was playing today then i gave it one last look before i went home. will try it over night tonight

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

loki7491 Find out more about loki7491
                                Working...
                                X