Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Friendly Harrier Inbound and other nonsense.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Friendly Harrier Inbound and other nonsense.

Originally posted by Kenworth W900 View Post
    I KNEW someone would pick up on that
    Playing sabotage at AZA: Someone plants the bomb on our target, I yell: Captain! Somebody set us up the bomb! For the lulz, of course
    Originally posted by FPSEngland
    The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

I'll just leave this here....

There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Also having seen what the ANA and ANP are like with real guns the Codsofters make little impression on me.

(on a wee side not how can you 'hate' a game? Bit weird...)

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
          I'll just leave this here....

Damn!!! ALL my knowledge just became obsolete

Comment

Or this?

There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
              (on a wee side not how can you 'hate' a game? Bit weird...)
              You've obviously never watched Deal or no Deal :P

Comment

i used to play codm the first one, but cant be bothered with the screaming i hear, mainly from people i know lol. i got into airsoft because i wanted the next best thing as it wer, from computer games. the only thing that frustrates me with the 'codsofter' is as said above, the lets just run at the enemy in a disorganised mass way of thinking, but everyone has to start somewhere, if you dont tell these kids, dont run straight at him, go round to his side, ill draw fire and you pop him (just an example of course) or vise versa, u draw fire and ill flank then they wont learn. i look at it liek this, if you have never done it before, or only a couple of times and are still getting to grips with the game then you wont know a whole lot about it. yes some of them do think they do but after getting laced by the enemy they listen to advice, and im no expert, i still get it wrong. any who im rambling, i guess what i mean is if we dont help the codsofter kids to understand what tactics are and good ways of getting the job done, then they will never learn

Comment

Got some nice
                  "Red side is ze best" going between a few people last time I went :p
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oesOC7JvcwQ

Comment

Originally posted by Ajhayter View Post
                    Got some nice
                    "Red side is ze best" going between a few people last time I went :p
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oesOC7JvcwQ
                    That Spy is a Spy!
                    The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                      my favorite is "I've been shot!I don't believe this, could everyone stop getting shot"
                      No it's got to be:
                      "what's that?"
                      "it's my Bren gun"
                      "Bren gun - who are you going to shoot? Ze Germans"

Or words to that effect!
                      sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Originally posted by Kenworth W900 View Post
                        On other occaisions rather than a laugh I just get met with blank expressions, such as when I shout 'Looks like we got ourselves a Mexican standoff, 'cept we ain't go no Mexicans' or perhaps 'Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves'.
                        First one, Inglourious Bastards? Second Kelly's Heroes?

And OT - I don't quite get the term COD-softers. I really enjoy COD, I am slightly amused when the kiddies seem to think it bears any relation at all to real life, but there's nothing wrong with enjoying the game of buying an ACR or SCAR because it's in the game.

I don't think there is a correlation between bad players and COD. I think it is more like the bad players are often the ones who jabber about COD while playing badly/cheating. You notice them. You wouldn't know me and my mates play COD too, and you hopefully wouldn't think we ever played badly or cheated.

As long as you accept that COD is a game only very loosely based on combat it is very enjoyable. COD doesn't really have any bearing on airsoft, no matter war, just as flight simulator doesn't train you to fly a 747 or Red Alert doesn't prepare you for leading an army of conscripts and trained soviet bears.

I don't think the problem is COD, the problem is stupid people... If they didn't have a very popular game to base their antics on, they would just choose something else.

Comment

whats a 360 no scope?
                          AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Jay8 View Post
                            just as flight simulator doesn't train you to fly a 747.
                            Umm... yeah it does. :P

Anyway totally agree with the last part, if it wasn't COD it would be something else thats for sure.

Comment

I wonder how they train airline pilots these days if they've stopped using flight simulators then?

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
                                I wonder how they train airline pilots these days if they've stopped using flight simulators then?
                                Haven't you heard? Budget cuts mean the government have re-introduced the 'pretend this cardboard tube is the yoke, and that this picture of the sky is your cockpit!' technique

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Double 0 Jedi Find out more about Double 0 Jedi
                                Working...
                                X