Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Friendly Harrier Inbound and other nonsense.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Friendly Harrier Inbound and other nonsense.

Originally posted by FPSEngland View Post
    Haven't you heard? Budget cuts mean the government have re-introduced the 'pretend this cardboard tube is the yoke, and that this picture of the sky is your cockpit!' technique
    Im sure that was suspose to be humour but just not happening young man... :P

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
      Im sure that was suspose to be humour but just not happening young man... :P
      It was meant to be humor. Epic fail, I presume?
      Originally posted by FPSEngland
      The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

It was meant to be humor. Epic fail, I presume?
        Nah not epic mate dont worry haha should'nt you be in bed or playing COD killing noobz and pwning peeps?

Comment

Nah not epic mate dont worry haha should'nt you be in bed or playing COD killing noobz and pwning peeps?
          1. It is le weekend, so I am up late working on le v2 gearbox I'm building,
          2. I don't play COD lol. Only Amnesia: The Dark Descent at these hours :p
          The Ares L86 LSW is essentially an L85 with a well endowed barrel, having the external barrel length of an M16, and the internal barrel length of Canada.

Comment

I'll send you a care package haha

Comment

I'll send you a care package haha
              Much appreciated :D

Comment

*Care package falls from sky*

*Crash!*

NOOOOOOOO! NOT THE GEARBOX!!!! WHY? WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE ME INSTEAD?!? *cries*

Comment

*Care package falls from sky*

*Crash!*

NOOOOOOOO! NOT THE GEARBOX!!!! WHY? WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE ME INSTEAD?!? *cries*
                  There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
                    I think you may be right.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay8 View Post
                      First one, Inglourious Bastards? Second Kelly's Heroes?
                      Kelly's Heroes yes, Inglourious Basterds no.

It was actually supposed to be Shanghai Noon - although neither were perfectly quoted - I guess thats part of the game for my team mates. They have to figure out what the hell I meant - then go along with the movie theme.

Comment

I'm really trying to restrain myself from ranting about the annoyances of kiddysofters. I'll save it for another thread another time.

CodSofters are predominantly <18yrs. Call of Duty is an 18 certificate game. I blame the parents. Kids shouldn't be given access to these games. The brain of a child struggles to differentiate between reality and the fictional realms of the media. If they could, you wouldn't have had all those primary school kids doing roundhouse kicks like they saw in Power Rangers or Tombstone Piledrivers like they saw The Undertaker doing on WWF. It's like the Black Eyed Peas said:

Wrong information always shown by the media
                        Negative images is the main criteria
                        Infecting the young minds faster than bacteria
                        Kids wanna act like what they see in the cinema
                        Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
                          I'm really trying to restrain myself from ranting about the annoyances of kiddysofters. I'll save it for another thread another time.

CodSofters are predominantly <18yrs. Call of Duty is an 18 certificate game. I blame the parents. Kids shouldn't be given access to these games. The brain of a child struggles to differentiate between reality and the fictional realms of the media. If they could, you wouldn't have had all those primary school kids doing roundhouse kicks like they saw in Power Rangers or Tombstone Piledrivers like they saw The Undertaker doing on WWF. It's like the Black Eyed Peas said:
                          Exactly. Spot on.

Comment

And yes, I do realise the irony of my agreement with your statement, as I am under 18 :p however, this doesn't stop me agreeing. Being given 18 games at ages like 16-17 is understandable, but 12 year olds playing MW3 and the like? Not a chance.
                            Last edited by FPSEngland; 29 April, 2012, 03:03. Reason: Posted Before I was finished typing. :p

Comment

I believe that video games and films just get kids in to airsofting, with the wrong idea and attitude in mind. As the 'cultivation theory' states, people who play video games lots and lots tend to see those games as realistic. by this I mean that kids who play shooting games often will get the idea that war is really like that, and is enjoyable. They know they can't join the army and so turn to airsofting.

Even if they do have the wrong attitude, us having a negative attitude to them is wrong. Instead, we should encourage them to play properly and teach them to have a real airsofting attitude!
                              Originally posted by psirus101
                              I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

I luckily don't come across this at my site, I really struggle to believe that anyone says 'how do I get a care package?'
                                Yeah you'll get kids trying to spin round and shoot something with their 30metre range 'sniper rifle', they're kids... But surely they're not that stupid to talk of air strikes and care packages?
                                G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Double 0 Jedi Find out more about Double 0 Jedi
                                Working...
                                X