Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Have you bought a gun just 'cuz you use it on cod 6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you bought a gun just 'cuz you use it on cod 6?

As above anyone out there bought a gun just because they use it on Cod6 (may aswell be called call of SCAR-H or call of UMP)??

For me its tmp for urban he he (cheers tekno).

Anyone else?
    Foxtrot Oscar

Re: Have you bought a gun just 'cuz you use it on cod 6?/

I bought a UMP for a mate of mine after he played COD, and it has inspired me to get an new M16
    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
    RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

i dont know why. but it annoys me when people do that.

i should get out more

Comment

M16 with eotech after playing the game... rubbish gun on the game just reminded how good it looks with eotech so i got one lol

Comment

havnt followed the craze yet. but damn those new tm glocks are tempting me

Comment

Worst thread ever.

My feed back
            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

No, base my kit and AEG's on real deal stuff.
              Trader Feedback.
              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

Sad
                Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Originally posted by Leon_London View Post
                  Worst thread ever.
                  agreed.

Comment

nice one!! hows about don't answer??? if it gets on your man boobs just ignore it, a simple 'no' would have sufficed like. I don't understand peeps role playing WW2 but i dont dive on those threads going 'i hate this etc'. Is it so bad to take inspiration from a game? isn't airsoft a game?
                    Foxtrot Oscar

Comment

I agree with Jockjay, there isn't really a need to troll here.

If you don't buy guns because of Call of Duty then just say so, in a nice way

Personally I don't, and it got on my nerves a little when people kept asking about my dual Glock 18s and calling them 'akimbo'.

But if someone buys a gun because of MW2 then that's cool. Maybe they didn't know that there was a SCAR-H variant? Then that inspired them to get one. As long as they do realise that there is a world outside of COD, and that it isn't (by ANY stretch of the imagination) some sort of Bible on guns and warfare.

The worst thing is that a lot of newbies are going to lose money buying Kart EBRs and realising what pieces of junk they are!
                      Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

i do ww2 airsoft to relive the memory of those who died for our country, and im glad you dont comment on it because it would be to me personally disrespectful.

but playing a game of a game doesnt do it for me im afraid mate.

Comment

I've not been inspired by any of the guns on Call of Duty, although it made me think of getting an M203, mainly because it makes my gun look beefy and anyone looking down it is gonna be a bit nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by 101stairborne-506 View Post
                            i do ww2 airsoft to relive the memory of those who died for our country, and im glad you dont comment on it because it would be to me personally disrespectful.

but playing a game of a game doesnt do it for me im afraid mate.
                            just curious but didn't the Americans die for their own country? I doubt very much that they died for ours. Just that you seem to be part of an American re-enactment, and therefore I find it quite hard to accept (and rather distasteful) that you do it "for those that died for OUR country"

And yes, I'd buy a gun because I saw it in COD - after all a lot (but not all) of the COD franchise is based on real-deal stuff.

And as JockJay says, if people dont agree with a thread then move on - dont post!
                            WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

Originally posted by jockjay View Post
                              if it gets on your man boobs just ignore it, a simple 'no' would have sufficed like.
                              Wow, so we can't express opinions yet you can insult us? Smart chap. If it's only a game, don't take others opinions so personally.

My main gripes with it is that I feel it pushes the image of air soft more to wards that "l33t" speaking generation of players asking "what amz betest gunz?" which is something I would personally prefer to avoid.

Don't get me wrong this isn't some age-ist view as I'm only 23 myself.

My feed back
                              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jockjay Find out more about jockjay
                              Working...
                              X