Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Have you bought a gun just 'cuz you use it on cod 6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have you bought a gun just 'cuz you use it on cod 6?/

I haven't no I'm fairly boaring with my rif's red dot and torch that's all but if I saw something I liked and could copy it I would. Can anyone explain why people are getting so irrate about the question being asked

Comment

This has turned into a right can of worms.....
      lets keep with the topic please guys, COD6 inspiring gats and compulsive shopping. Like it or love its out there and some 'softers are taking inspiration from the game. Just wondering whos bought what.
      Foxtrot Oscar

Comment

Big man hugs all round!

Had no inspiration from COD6, but I quite liked the M16/203 set up in COD4, nearly bought one of those G&P M16/203 heat shield things..

Steve
        My Armory:
        ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

Playing airsoft in WW2 getup is by no means doing the people that died justice..

Comment

Hm. Cod6 Made Me Look At A glock 18 In OD. In a whole new perspective. Meaning. Sexy.. Meaning. i want it... :D

But i dont think its sad. If you watch black hawk Down. The CAR-15 Garry Gordon Carried.
            I wouldnt Mind Having One In Airsoft form. Doesnt Make me sad Right ?
            Originally posted by casshern
            then my xbox will be fed to the dog.

Comment

lol people love to argue!
              thou i was thinking of getting one anyway, it did tip me onto buying a FAL

Comment

*sing it*

Dum dum dum

Another thread bites the dust!

lol

Comment

Firstly, sorry I guess my original post did came across as a bit of a flame but Xosis I would hardly call it insulting?

Originally posted by jockjay View Post
                  And leon just a question: The whole avoiding 'leet' generation is a fair one i hate all that stuff, then why the sig strip animation?
                  I use the sig because it's funny and to me it pokes fun at the whole "l33t" thing, well that's how I interpreted it, but we can hardly judge people by the sigs or we would have some very weired views about some of the people on here lol.

My feed back
                  http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

Originally posted by Leon_London View Post
                    Firstly, sorry I guess my original post did came across as a bit of a flame but Xosis I would hardly call it insulting?

I use the sig because it's funny and to me it pokes fun at the whole "l33t" thing, well that's how I interpreted it, but we can hardly judge people by the sigs or we would have some very weired views about some of the people on here lol.

I never said it was insulting?

Steve
                    My Armory:
                    ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

im on the hunt for a usp because i like the look of it in cod!

i know its sort of off topic but the only reason i have a mk23 is because of mgs, and the reason i got my m4/m203/silencer and scope is because thats how i have it on mgs4!

to be totally honest, who ISNT inspired by tv/games?
                      trader feedback! - http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=102115

Comment

I must say, because of COD6 previews, i bought a GBB Scar. The piece of **** it turned out to be!

My next gun will mostly be something i want. In all fairness, i think the M16 on the front cover with the red dot looks nice, and id love a solid stock gun. Maybe an M4 Sopmod with a solid stock and full front ris kit...

Might be a bit long for urban though...

Comment

^ must agree with you again! after playing cod i really want a scar!

and love the sig :D
                          trader feedback! - http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=102115

Comment

Originally posted by ejtrent View Post
                            Playing airsoft in WW2 getup is by no means doing the people that died justice..
                            i didnt say it was doing them justice.

its reliving their memory. reminding people that we live our lives today because of those men. i really have no idea why people are arguing against it.
                            Last edited by 101stairborne-506; 11 January, 2010, 22:32. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Xiosis View Post
                              I never said it was insulting?

Steve
                              Sorry my bad, I ment xissteve...to many people on here with names that start with an X lol

My feed back
                              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

Originally posted by Leon_London View Post
                                Sorry my bad, I ment xissteve...to many people on here with names that start with an X lol
                                no worries fella :D

Steve
                                My Armory:
                                ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jockjay Find out more about jockjay
                                Working...
                                X