Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Things that YOU put on or in YOUR gun that work for you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that YOU put on or in YOUR gun that work for you.

Originally posted by javaoverride View Post
    That is a fantastic idea I think i will have to go out in the morning and pick up a UV pen would come in handy if my guns where ever stolen, also you say they are coded did you do this with a hammer and stamp set?
    I used a bike marking kit that has an individual serial number sticker cutout and some permanent paint/think ink that cant be removed only painted over. being a bike marking kit i could not log it with the company so just informed the insurance so there is an official log of the number just incase.
    TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Firstly, phooey to anybody who says you don't need optics in airsoft. When I've dialed my eotech clone in, it dramatically improves my target acquisition and accuracy...though I suppose the argument could be made that it's simply because I've grown accustomed to it. I know a couple people who use no sights and it doesn't seem like they're any less effective.

Secondly, check out the monstrosity I carry here. So, the gun's an SPR, which most people (like...real soldiers...) like to set up as a DMR. I mounted a drum mag on mine, and then used an offset rail adapter to mount a 416 vertical foregrip...upside down. This gives the thing great portability, and my god is it fun as hell to carry like that, shooting full-auto and screaming like crazy.

upside down grip.jpg

PS. how do you make the pictures bigger?

Comment

I like my snazzy red coloured (the body) red dot site, its great but i am to scared to use it indoors as it might get shot out.

I also like my aegs bare bones as all the extras just add extra weight, however if its a dark indoor sight my clone surefire is a must.

As for mags I would love mids but have not found any that feed flawlessly straight out the box,
        AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

A light, I tend to when I do get a chance play CQB which means dark corners and corridors a light stops me from making an even bigger fool of myself.

Comment

[QUOTE=CacklingHawk;1125610]Firstly, phooey to anybody who says you don't need optics in airsoft. When I've dialed my eotech clone in, it dramatically improves my target acquisition and accuracy...though I suppose the argument could be made that it's simply because I've grown accustomed to it. I know a couple people who use no sights and it doesn't seem like they're any less effective.

Secondly, check out the monstrosity I carry here. So, the gun's an SPR, which most people (like...real soldiers...) like to set up as a DMR. I mounted a drum mag on mine, and then used an offset rail adapter to mount a 416 vertical foregrip...upside down. This gives the thing great portability, and my god is it fun as hell to carry like that, shooting full-auto and screaming like crazy.
            /QUOTE]

I don't think I've ever seen 'target acquisition' and 'Spr with drum mag' in the same post before. Kudos sir :p
            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

I love the UBR stock on my M4 "Zombie hunter." no its not a real world rifle, but i custom built it for me and i love it.
              Honor before Victory

Comment

Magpul PTS ASAP sling plate on my M4, although I am a right handed shooter, it's always good to have the option of going left handed in an instant, for example, going around a right hand corner.

And now, my improvised magpuls, which only cost £3 to make, for 12 magazines!! 9 midcaps, and 3 hicaps, plus some of my pouches are quite a snug fit.
                Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

for me it has to be a madbull barrel with a madbull blue hop rubber,
                  I have this winning combo in all of my aegs, even in my tm recoil m4 and have found the air seal to be great and as a result gives a great range and accuracy.

also I have my 4x acog which was my first ever airsoft purchase and has seen action on nearly every skirmish I have been to

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
                    I don't think I've ever seen 'target acquisition' and 'Spr with drum mag' in the same post before. Kudos sir :p
                    Haha, sorry. I run a couple other guns as well--a G36K, my first gun, and an M4 combat machine. The Eotech is definitely much more relevant for those two. On the SPR it's purely for visual aesthetics...or the one time in a game when I'd need to NOT hose somebody down.

Comment

Another accessory I found very useful, and will recommend for anyone who uses ACOG's, is the killflash that I bought for it, it has certainly saved the lenses multiple times, as I checked it last Sunday after getting home, and counted about three to four dents in the metal honeycomb.

I dread to think what could have happened if it wasn't fitted with the killflash.
                      Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

On my G&G Raider M4 i have an eotech 551 clone, magpul afg, and some modular rail covers.