Violent Behaviour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Violent Behaviour

I have seen this exactly from another site, i was playing, group of players not taking their hits ALL day long (it was around 2pm now) and the Marshalls did NOTHING about it aside from have a little pep talk on "taking hits" "it ruins the day" blah blah blah.

But yes, getting overkilled is utterly crazy, especially as it was a single shot game!? I double tap with all my shots unless its a close shot where i only need one nicely placed shot to let the player know they have been hit, but 13-15 shots to central mass with no vest is an utter p*ss take! The dude went mental as would most people seeing as his hand was in the air at the time too.... Shouting and name calling ensued, "offering out" showed its head from both sides yadda yadda yadda, Marshall did NOTHING! Just stood there like a lemon. Was left to me and some other players to sort out.

To add, i pumped 6 rounds into a bare forearm (knew the player was a non hit taking sob) and guess what, didnt take it!!! this was right before the above situation and im not being funny, 6 rounds of .3g ammo from a 330 fps capa, you are going to feel! But nope, marshall did nothing about that too...

So to summerise, what happened in your situation was very good, player got kicked off site etc. But you would hope a marshall would stand in right away if something was to happen like that, but clearly this doesnt happen everywhere.

Nothing will come of it, the player was clearly just a dick who wanted to go and hurt people. Kind you normally see at a martial arts club, who dont know controlled force in sparring etc and go full on just to massage their ego and cause someone pain. complete dicks.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
      Well frankly put, if someone at ANY time decides they want to try and pin me to a tree or something, they can crack on. I certainly wont make it easy for them to threaten my personal safety, that Im entitled to.
      Simples.
      challenge excepted my good sir lol

ive been in situations like that before, think my good friend sean has seen a few as well and im amazed that i haven't pistol whipped someone (do have a bad temper sometimes) but then i just walk away back to the safe zone and have a nice wet to calm myself down. tbh thats all you can do, why waste your energy on some low life whos out to ruin your day of fun?
      Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

All this fuss over a "Game" LOL

Comment

It's NOT just a game, IT'S A WAY OF LIFE!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lt. Macka
          big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Proto View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Do you mind! Its way more important than that!!

Comment

It is more than a game lol.

Seriously though, if someone wants to be an arsehole and get ejected for it leave them to it the world is full of wankers and sometimes you will encounter one and when you do just be the bigger man and flip the bird as they leave lol no need to get into a fight.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RevJaxx 34 Years Old and still reasonably healthy Find out more about RevJaxx
              Working...
              X