Preferred CQB weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Preferred CQB weapons

big man have you looked in to a folding stock i think they do one for the m4

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak212 View Post
      What's the TM MP7 like to use? I've handled it and the layout is brilliant, with everything in easy reach but wanted to know what it's shortcomings were when used.

I've gotta say that the VFC Dagger which was mentioned earlier in this thread is an awesome looking gun. The fact that it uses M4 mags is a big plus point too!
      I've had the TM MP7 GBB for two skirmishes, performance is fantastic for such a small little package. Fab range, mine was chronoed at 300 FPS on 144 and being a Marui the hop is a treat. Out to 30 meters it's very accurate indeed and is very consistent. The noise the thing makes on automatic is fierce. Very intimidating. Lot's of "hit, Hiit, HIIIIT!" or "CHRIST, HIT!". A silent AEG just doesn't seem to have the same effect on people.

The size and maneuverability of it is a treat. So quick to whip it around corners or over cover.

The 40 BBs per mag makes you really think about what you are doing though! Mag is empty in 2 seconds if you hold the trigger down. A dump pouch is a must for fast reloads! I've thought about either taping mags together or getting a clip for a quick change, just eject and flip 180 but then the problem is carrying a bunch of mags stuck together. Maybe my nan could knit some double length double depth mag pouches
      “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

GBB MP5! I use my trustworthy Daytona Gun MP5!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
        WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
          I've had the TM MP7 GBB for two skirmishes, performance is fantastic for such a small little package. Fab range, mine was chronoed at 300 FPS on 144 and being a Marui the hop is a treat. Out to 30 meters it's very accurate indeed and is very consistent. The noise the thing makes on automatic is fierce. Very intimidating. Lot's of "hit, Hiit, HIIIIT!" or "CHRIST, HIT!". A silent AEG just doesn't seem to have the same effect on people.

The size and maneuverability of it is a treat. So quick to whip it around corners or over cover.

The 40 BBs per mag makes you really think about what you are doing though! Mag is empty in 2 seconds if you hold the trigger down. A dump pouch is a must for fast reloads! I've thought about either taping mags together or getting a clip for a quick change, just eject and flip 180 but then the problem is carrying a bunch of mags stuck together. Maybe my nan could knit some double length double depth mag pouches
          That sounds good. I'm bound to get the GBB MP7 at some point, but I wanted a real compact CQB AEG, so have just picked up a G&P Cracker with plans to replace the receiver with a Magpul one (because I hate the Skull Frog/Navy SEAL markings) and change the stock at some point too. At the moment I'd like to build something like a short-barrelled AAC Honey Badger.

Comment

Cyma mp5k
            m4 stock tube with ctr stock.
            SHS piston, head and 13:1 gears, delayer chip.
            JG high torque motor.
            16 awg re-wire.
            M120 spring, short stroked sector to 330 fps.
            R-Hop in 300mm 6.03 tbb.
            Fires straight as a laser at 22rps out to 50m

Just fitted a claw mount rail and waiting on a T1 replica to arrive.
            G&P SR-15-URX / HK416 Frakenstein build / CYMA MP5K ctr stocked cqb goodness / CYMA CM048 ak74
            -----Broken/project guns wanted-----

Comment

Depending on someone's definition of CQB, mine would be:

My M4
              Followed by my MK.23 SOCOM pistol
              Then my Cold Steel training knife, if it goes down to literally within arms' reach.
              Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

I am known as is a good mate of mine, for using full assault and battle weapons in what's called CQB, pick something you like and use your head.

sent using tapatalk 4 beta
                Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

I think ive made my mind up on this one chaps! I skirmished yesterday at Bluestreak and had a couple of games with a VFC Defender.

Holy balls was this thing fun to use. incredible ROF, so easy to maneuver in pokey spaces and just fantastic range on it for something so small. I was seriously impressed! Also, its like a third of the weight of my M4
                  Damn Brad, what else you got hidden in the humvee - a fat chick?

Comment

ICX MX5 (basically an MP5) Pro with torch grip and collapsible stock (not folding). Microswitch trigger, mosfet three round burst and midcaps makes me a happy CQB'r :D
                    Full metal body, metal hop unit, full metal cocking tube (so it won't immediately explode the first time you do a HK Slap), and a split gearbox so maintenance is easy too. I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ajhayter View Post
                      ICX MX5 (basically an MP5) Pro with torch grip and collapsible stock (not folding). Microswitch trigger, mosfet three round burst and midcaps makes me a happy CQB'r :D
                      Full metal body, metal hop unit, full metal cocking tube (so it won't immediately explode the first time you do a HK Slap), and a split gearbox so maintenance is easy too. I love it!

*image snip*
                      Adam, you showed me that at CSU a few weeks ago and I still want one. Stop tempting me damnit!

On topic, my TM GBB MP7 is the king at the moment. My winter gun used to be my MP5, but that had major power issues - that is until last weekend, when I went to fix the compression issues and air leaks, and it's now gone from 220fps to 380fps - won't be using that till I get a lower spring!

If the MP7 isn't out, it'll be my trusty 5-7 and PX4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mister Zsasz Find out more about Mister Zsasz
                      Working...
                      X