Is there an AA12 Shotgun in airsoft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an AA12 Shotgun in airsoft?

hi again does anyone know if there is an airsoft aa12 shotgun for sale like the one out of call of duty 6. it is a fully automatic firirng shot gun and in real life fires 300rpm (FOR A SHOTGUN!!!!).

THANKS ALOT
    Niall

Re: Is there a AA12 Shotgun in airsoft???

as far as im awhere there is no AA12 shot gun availibul or in the works but the prroblem is if they make it shell ejecting youll have to collect the shells after firing or itll be an AEG in the shape of 1 as i carnt see how itll work sorry mate
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 5 April, 2010, 17:58.

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

I must admit shell ejecting while a bit of a novelty would be a pain to have to collect but if someone could AEGify a trishot that would tick the boxes.

Question is would enough of us want one to put the cash on the counter?
      Running out of places to hide stuff from the wife

Comment

they could make a gas version that doesn't eject shells. like the m500 shotgun.
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

I was speaking to an outside developer and tester awhile ago, and the reason an automatic shotgun hasn't been made is because of the complications. The most likely way to do it would be AEG, but it would call for a whole new gear box to be made. One that runs some kind of tri-piston (as used in spring shotguns) or 3 separate ones, and it would have to do it in a very small (impractical) space...

I don't think the demand is high enough for the development cost, sorry guys, I would love one too
          Trader Feedback:
          New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
          Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

on the other hand it has a circular ammo drum so it could be developed using that system and moscarts.
            Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Re: Is there a AA12 Shotgun in airsoft?

Thanks guys

Comment

Surely it would be just a case of modifying a tri shot mechanism to work with a drum mag ??

Each normal shell would hold 30 bb (10 Shots) and the drum would hold say 10-20 shells, then you will have 200 shots from one drum :D:D

Cant see why it cant be one it just needs to be thought out right

I for one would have it !!!!!

Ask about joining the UNIT

Comment

Why? Why do we always get the COD obsessed people on here asking about guns that are barely used in the real world.

But could you not do a GB that had a big cylinder? one that is say twice the size of a current AEG one. Then it would use 3 barrels to shoot the Bb's. But I reckon it would be very trick to get right.

Comment

Um, because this is airsoft . . . . . A GAME . . . . . A chance for people to piss about with toy guns that they think is cool. What does it matter if the gun this lad likes is barely used? It's a genuine question that doesn't deserve a grumpy elitist muppet jumping down his throat. That's the best thing about this sport (Or used to be), being able to do what YOU wanted with YOUR OWN gear . . . These days it seems you're not a serious airsofter unless you wear MC & carry real steel ammo limits
                    Originally posted by The Laughing Man
                    Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

+1.

Although if he gets one and paints it red tiger stripe I'm in the car hunting his motherf****g ass DOWN... (bad boys quote, not threat).
                      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 5 April, 2010, 17:56.

Comment

Yeah that may be going a little too far . . . lol
                        Originally posted by The Laughing Man
                        Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                          Why? Why do we always get the COD obsessed people on here asking about guns that are barely used in the real world.
                          You seem to be Anti-COD obsessed. Besides, its a fun gun, and pops up in stargate SG-1 every so often too. Who wouldn't want a fully automatic 3 shot airsoft shotgun? Sounds like great fun to me.
                          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

thats not a shotgun...thats a f****** anti aircraft gun
                            no there isint and there never will be
                            it would cost god know how much to get the system right and then to produce a system like that no one would buy the gun coz it would cost too much.

listen they do whinchester 1887's marushin make them
                            now why can't you be possesed with useing those like the rest of the word.

TM do a spas 12
                            clones do thoses m1401 or what ever thy are
                            surpiseing ly they do rangers or dobbble barrel sawnoff's
                            and marushin do the 1887s why do you have to have the one no one makes or is ever gone make?
                            lol

Comment

It'd be a bugger to build, and very likely to be expensive too. But why not? You don't have to copy COD, your man in Predators wields one too.
                              Perhaps the first complaint to the original post was based upon their being an interweb available to look for one's self?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

policeyounggun Just got back into airsofting now i have got a lot older this account was from when i was 15 Find out more about policeyounggun
                              Working...
                              X