Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is there a AA12 Shotgun in airsoft?

Originally posted by Joefuski View Post
    I hope you're actually building it, some pictures would be nice for us all to see?

I hope it isn't another case like the man and his evo who'm I'll simple call "machete rape fail man"
    Bangyourdead??
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Ben the melting exhaust was expected but tbh im surprised thats all that happened oh and thats nothing i had a courtesy car from mercedes a smart car had it doing 90 in third god that was funny

Comment

If hes making an AA12 RIF, good on him for the motivation and perseverance to build it from scratch. Better than my airsoft projects!
        If hes in fact lying then "boo-hoo", I'm sure people have lied about more catastrophic things than making a toy AA12 =)

I would be very interested to see the final product and the internals assuming you make it & it all works =)

To do with the body. If you have a mate in the US and you cant import the body due to it being a real gun part. Make a resin cast of the body then just make it out of fibreglass when the cast is imported.
        Kiran Payne
        TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
        Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
          Umm, wouldn't importing the body parts be illegal? The whole "real gun" parts thing...
          Most likely yes, unless you're a Section 5 permitted RFD.
          Also good luck getting anything firearms related (even just body parts) out of the US with ITAR in place!
          It would be a whole lot easier, and a whole lot safer legally to just build your own body for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Wildfire View Post
            Also good luck getting anything firearms related (even just body parts) out of the US with ITAR in place!
            The other day, I received an AR15 armourer's wrench from California without problems. Yes, it was cheaper to buy a real-steel one from California, than an airsoft one in the UK.

Comment

He could go crazy and use a version 3 :P I'm personally more interested in how he gets the thing to feed. 1 mag + multiple barrels should be interesting. I made a few plans a while back, but they were far from what you would call... good :P

Comment

Sounds good, defiantly intreated
                sigpic
                Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

I would love to see the internals.. when finished of course
                  sigpic

Comment

I have been looking at making an auto shotgun recently using one of two options. 1. Tri shotgun front end and loading sections, with the shotgun hi cap mag mod in place powered by a strong aeg gearboxat the back with a custom built shell. 2. Failing that strap 3 aeg internals together, 3 magwells and mags 3 batterys etc and link all triggers to one, this would of course weigh a ton lol, plus the motors wouldn't fit in the handle, so was thinking p90 gearboxes perhaps?

Is option 1 similar to what you are trying to achieve?
                    sigpic
                    Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

can't you create a magical cylinder head that has 3 nozzles coming out of it?
                      The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

3 headed cylinder, the air from the spring would be very weak, that i have chosen to use, the body parts for aa-12 u can get, it just costs a lot, in the end it is just a kinda plastic, i did try useing a prop aa-12 and getting the internal arrangment from that, but i will do mi best to plz u all. thank you for ur support

Comment

Jason you keep mentioning patenting but trust me you probably won't get a patent for it......

Comment

How old are you Jase?

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
                            Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

26 why? and i have check, i would be able to patant the mechanism to convert a shotgun into a aeg, which no other company has done yet to date,

""""that i have chosen not to use""""

Comment

Originally posted by jason-smg View Post
                                26 why? and i have check, i would be able to patant the mechanism to convert a shotgun into a aeg, which no other company has done yet to date,

""""that i have chosen not to use""""
                                Jason I doubt you would get a patent, did tokyo marui even get patent for the gearbox? and even if they did it clearly didn't mean much as every other company copied it still so I doubt you could get a patent for special type of gearbox.... I also doubt you could get a patent because I doubt the existance of this whole project.....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

policeyounggun Just got back into airsofting now i have got a lot older this account was from when i was 15 Find out more about policeyounggun
                                Working...
                                X