• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is there a AA12 Shotgun in airsoft?

Do it, they rock the house

Comment

i know its a bit late, but a friend and me are in the progress of making a fully working aa-12, we c=have over comed the problems of shell ejecting by not doing that, insted have a single horizontal shell that works the same as a mid cap. i wont tell you the rest but we will have a working model in the next few months, pm me for future orders of this gun, and how much do u think it would sell for, a rough guess as of course it would depend on the spec and details, but how much would u pay for a fully working aa-12 shotgun

Comment

wow if you make this i will buy the prototype

Comment

what would u say would be a good price for this, we have ordered a polymer body parts from the usa, from the same place they make the real aa-12

Comment

i don't care lol money is no object to have the first working airsoft aa12

Comment

if its multi shot and is quite practical then the price could be quite high (in terms of shotguns)
              Originally posted by fuzzhead
              I am wondering if a gay boy will fit an warrior l96 and what the point of them are

Comment

I agree, the more practical the higher the price, but that being said as a collectors piece it should also sell for a large price tag
                sigpic

Comment

Swap you my dads Porsche for it
                  If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

its a tri shot, fully automatic, it was a nightmare to design but i think we have it, we are waiting for the deum mag and the normal magz from the usa to use as templates, but we have some details that we can release about, if u have any question, please ask,,,,AND this is not wall hanging, this is for the field,

Comment

also for the record if you could make it a shell ejector that uses maruzen shotgun shells it would make this gun even more epic and jack up the price, guys if you want a price then you going to have to go into costings, how much time has been invested, how much time it takes for assembly etc shipping handling this isn;t something that you can slap a price tag on if you want advice then i'm happy to give it i know a thing or two about stuff like this

Comment

damm i had a rather simple and practical single shot in the works (however not so faithfull to the real thing) but this kinda blows it out of the water.
                        Originally posted by fuzzhead
                        I am wondering if a gay boy will fit an warrior l96 and what the point of them are

Comment

you would be amazed at how cheap this was to make, its about £170 so far, lol, the man hours arnt going to e taken into acccount, we loved every moment of makeing this gun, just waiting on the body parts.

Comment

Also u could sell the plans,so any budding diy enthusiastics could have a go
                            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

or to a big airsoft company maybe even get a patent ..

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
                                also for the record if you could make it a shell ejector that uses maruzen shotgun shells it would make this gun even more epic and jack up the price,
                                And make it less practical in the field. That is unless you like going round picking up spent shells...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

policeyounggun Just got back into airsofting now i have got a lot older this account was from when i was 15 Find out more about policeyounggun
                                Working...
                                X