Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is there a AA12 Shotgun in airsoft?

Originally posted by jason-smg View Post
    people i cant wait to prove u all wrong, i am so pissed that big airsoft companies did not make this gun, its not hard, sure in the end its a aeg shotgun, but come one, we the public need this gun
    So have you ordered the polymer parts from Military Police Systems directly?

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
    Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

i have a freind in the us trying to get the body parts or at least the design specs. its one gear box, but with a huge upgrade, a punto engine, that could not power mi tooth brush,

i will give u this nibble bit, the forth spring is more like a counter weight spring, strange i know, but with that i get a good rate of fire, sure its not like 20 rps but more like 3-4 rps (three at a time of course)

come on guys its a shotgun not a mini gun

Comment

Originally posted by jason-smg
        i have a freind in the us trying to get the body parts or at least the design specs
        That's odd, I thought you'd already ordered them from MPS Inc...

we have ordered a polymer body parts from the usa, from the same place they make the real aa-12

Comment

i have a freind in the us trying to get the body parts or at least the design specs. its one gear box, but with a huge upgrade, a punto engine, that could not power mi tooth brush,
          So, one gearbox, three cylinders, three pistols, three (four) three sector gears? I don't get it? How does the feed system work?

Assuming you ARE using electrical motors to power this (and you don't have a friend in Switzerland sending you the design spec for the Large HADRON collider) where does the car battery go?

Comment

i have sent a order in regards to getting the body parts, but it would seem that it is not so simple, that is what is holding up mi project, among a few other things. the friend in question is trying to get them in the usa to see if it is more simple to get there, trying to cover all the bases if u know what i mean

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
              We once got 110mph out of a Fiat Uno 1.1ltr, going down a hill on the A303. The exhaust melted.
              Hahaha my punto managed 90mph then the dashboard died.. Speedometer, tachometer and fuel gauge just suddenly dropped to zero.
              As my house mate would say "Fix It Again, Tuesday"
              Kiran Payne
              TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
              Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

Purcy's definitely got a new rival in town ^

Well, good luck to you Jason. Keep us posted with the development- as I said, I retain my doubts of the legitimacy of the whole project, but I'll eat my words when you reveal this beast of a machine.

Comment

ben u come out with some wicked shit, but sorry i cant tell u how the mechanism works, thats the part we wont to patent, sorry u will have to wait for a video with it in action, faith people, this not bloody easy, and for the record we are trying some other ways to get the mechanism to work better,

Comment

Originally posted by S3V3R View Post
                    Hahaha my punto managed 90mph then the dashboard died.. Speedometer, tachometer and fuel gauge just suddenly dropped to zero.
                    As my house mate would say "Fix It Again, Tuesday"
                    Beautifully engineered bits of kit! LOL.

My Nan and Grandad once had a Fiat Panda they used as a run-around to go to and from the stables... It lasted forever. Basically, it had design less complicated that your average AEG. It eventually succumbed to the dreaded rust.

Comment

I hope you're actually building it, some pictures would be nice for us all to see?

I hope it isn't another case like the man and his evo who'm I'll simple call "machete rape fail man"

Comment

people thank you for your intrest, kind make the project worth doing. lol. and u will be the first to see the video. just hope the piston does not break again, fucking rubbish.

i cant give pics untill i have the case, people the insides are what is killing me over, i cant give away any secrets about it, i dont want clones to be out, before mi own one is released

Comment

ben u come out with some wicked shit, but sorry i cant tell u how the mechanism works, thats the part we wont to patent, sorry u will have to wait for a video with it in action, faith people, this not bloody easy, and for the record we are trying some other ways to get the mechanism to work better,
                          I await it's unveiling with baited breath! I'm a regular at FFZ too, so let us know when it's ready to rock.

If it's just a V2 you've rigged to triple feed, I'm gonna be pissed though.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                            We once got 110mph out of a Fiat Uno 1.1ltr, going down a hill on the A303. The exhaust melted.
                            Wow that seems more unlikely than an aa12 airsoft gun

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
                              Wow that seems more unlikely than an aa12 airsoft gun
                              I was pretty shocked too... I figure it was more gravity than the engine though.

Comment

Umm, wouldn't importing the body parts be illegal? The whole "real gun" parts thing...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

policeyounggun Just got back into airsofting now i have got a lot older this account was from when i was 15 Find out more about policeyounggun
                                Working...
                                X