Adriatic Airsoft Trip- updated 01/11/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Adriatic Airsoft Trip

you know, why cant all sites bee like the rep from Adriatic, im not sucking arse

but most airsofters know about this forum, so why cant they sign up here and pitch there site on here ?
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Parky
    Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzy View Post
      At that time of year, it could well be around 30+degrees
      Yup. We will be by the sea nearly all the time (The island is about 2K from longest point to longest point), so we might be blessed by a slight sea breeze, but it will be hot. Lots and LOTS of water people.
      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

I'd be getting one of those 5l camelbaks!

Comment

ill be getting 3 one for each pouch on a alice pack !
          sigpic
          Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Im carrying a small mexican man with a water box.

Comment

M2 flamethrower will be my weapon of choice. Just fill the tank with water when I get thirsty
              G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C

Comment

I just had a thought... how would food work? because we couldnt exactly take a weeks worth of food with us...

Stargazer

Comment

If i read it correctly we get 2 meals a day and im sure there is shops on the island!? lol

Comment

oops my bad lol damn me an my poor short term memory :p

Stargazer

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer View Post
                      I just had a thought... how would food work? because we couldnt exactly take a weeks worth of food with us...

Stargazer
                      Me and AA are sorting that out, we've got plenty of time to sort everything out

Comment

The most depressing part about looking forward to even going to this, is that ill be working were i really dont want to for another year, as if one isnt bad enough !
                        thats if the company holds up that long!
                        sigpic

Comment

Id happily work my a to the hole off to afford this! it will be my first ever holiday going single without parents and its airsoft!? can you get any better.

Comment

i think the over time sheet at works gonna be hit hard soon snappin every shift thats free so i can afford this the weekender and a new gun for both

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Originally posted by Adriatic Airsoft-Alfa View Post
                              Our moto: Hardcore Airsoft..only for the bravest.. ;-)
                              i love you.. PERFECT

Comment

And Id kept this thread sensible for so long.... *sob*

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Aeviv Its pronounced Ey-ViV! Find out more about Aeviv
                                Working...
                                X