Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Adriatic Airsoft Trip

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
    My only fear is, is that this spreads to other forums and then someone there ends up gaining control then another 600 odd people come out of the blue to apparently join us, do you see what i mean how it can sort of end up going out of control i have no beef with peoples mates here on other forums going, as long as the forum suddenly doesnt end up planning them selves for the same day kind of thing.
    I dont think that will be an issue with an event of this size, nor this expense. Keep in mind You will have to travel several hundred miles to get to site, and at present, booking isn't open.
    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
    RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

True true, just venting fears like.

Comment

I would imagine once we get numbers and a date then that date will be closed for any other bookings. Numbers would then be controlled by whoever ie AEVIV, and applications for said bookings would have to be ratified and go through the organiser.
        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

yup the sheer cost will mean only the dedicated, die hard or plain lucky will get to go, which should me great gaming.

Sponsor ship and coverage from ai international or soemthing and we are set

"surrounding islands"

Epic.. wheres the enemy? /me looks accross to the next island and the enemys waving... doh..

Comment

Id get one of those self inflating dingys strap it to your back and baywatch it to the sea and pull the cord, only thing next is to be ballsy and jump on your back and hey presto your floating on a dingy!
            I call it TactciDinghy

Comment

Here is the island on g map's http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...72269&t=h&z=13
              TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
              Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
              Maruzen APS Type 96
              TM P226, Tac Master .
              WE SCAR + VFC UGL
              KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

with Zeroin being a countrywide ++ forum i think the organising is too much for one person to keep track of all the people who want to go...

so why not have people on the forum be sub-organisers for different parts of the country, for example have someone responsible for the east midlands, someone responsible for london area, someone responsible for the north etc etc etc.....

this is a easy way to keep track of numbers and for the people who dont fancy the responsibilitie of getting there on there own,

just a thought and would probly result in less head aches for Aeviv

what you reckon ?
                .45 Auto Owner

Comment

Can't we move this event 3 months later so I can go :p.
                  In all seriousness I hope this goes well so we can run one in 2012 or 2013 for all the people who weren't able to make it due to age, other commitments or player limit reached.

Comment

Originally posted by TPM-SMURPHY- View Post
                    with Zeroin being a countrywide ++ forum i think the organising is too much for one person to keep track of all the people who want to go...

so why not have people on the forum be sub-organisers for different parts of the country, for example have someone responsible for the east midlands, someone responsible for london area, someone responsible for the north etc etc etc.....

this is a easy way to keep track of numbers and for the people who dont fancy the responsibilitie of getting there on there own,

just a thought and would probly result in less head aches for Aeviv

what you reckon ?
                    I totally agree with this. Maybe Aeviv could look at adding regional info to the booking thread, (yes, some members have their location on their sigs) and look at the amounts in those regions.
                    I have an idea that the yorkshire area will attract a few, and we can combine that with Mancester/liverpool etc.
                    I can handle that, i'm sure Dave and a few others would be happy to throw in on this.

The main thing i'm looking forward to as well as the trip is finally meeting a lot of people from here who i feel like i already know face to face.
                    Trader Feedback.
                    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
                    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

Yeah I'm down for that (kind of like holiday reps), but I'm gonna be in Kent from august-december and then at sheffield from january onwards so I may have to be a floater.

Comment

I'll volunteer for the Lincolnshire area, dave I'll put you with my lot !
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Parky
                        Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Thanks for the offer mate but would probably make more sense to go with the Yorkshire crew.

Comment

Ah do Sheffield is n yorkshire !
                            I joke, sure no problems!
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Parky
                            Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Thanks for the volentiers! I am taking note of all this, but the final arrangements for this won't be necessary for a while, so you don't need to worry about this just yet. However, when it does come around, people organising everything in groups will make everything ALOT easier for me, so thank you
                              G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                              RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Please allow for us lot coming from the Isle of Wight, Class us as south lol. in all seriousness we can travel to any airport and meet there

Originally posted by Metalbody
                                pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Aeviv Its pronounced Ey-ViV! Find out more about Aeviv
                                Working...
                                X