X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Airsoft gun seized and destroyed by PC

Originally posted by Dumah View Post
    reading all this has made me a bit worryed about taking mine out in the back garden :eek:[smilie=shock.gif]
    I wouldnt worry mate, a quick shot in the garden wont make a whole SAS team jump out the bushes and fill you full of lead :P
    G&p XM117
    Jls Scar
    Agm m14
    A&k svd
    CA Mp5
    Originally posted by fallout3021
    nothing that works should have jls in its name lol

Comment

and i kow that many posters are trying to help,but many are really handling it very badly,
      people are using short phrases as if they were talking to a child,using insulting words and sarcasm
      i know that people are only trying to help,but thats the thing...help
      if he doesnt want your help then dont force it upon him,just leave it at that if he is being un cooperative,if he doesnt get his guns back then thats his problem,if hes making it difficult for you to provide help,then dont provide it

Comment

Very true, well im sure by now he knows that he needs to explain things a bit more should he want anyone to help or give advice on getting his rif's back
        Originally posted by massey666
        I wouldnt worry mate, a quick shot in the garden wont make a whole SAS team jump out the bushes and fill you full of lead :P

Comment

Originally posted by Merkage21 View Post
          i thought i had included this but i guess my computer didnt catch this bit

my rif was seized because a neighbour had seen me load my rif into my car from my house, and as i returned from a skirmish i was stopped by 7 armed police vehicles. one of them had a g36 pointing it in my face.
          7? and it wasnt on the news like most times the armed responce unit is called out in force? Sorry mate i got my doughts
          G&p XM117
          Jls Scar
          Agm m14
          A&k svd
          CA Mp5

Comment

nope it wasnt in the news,as there was no bad outcome,if it was suppose to be then i have no clue but rest assure,there was 7 vehicles,this was in nottingham,and not eberything that happens ends up on the news

Comment

Originally posted by massey666 View Post
              This amused me to the point its now my sig :D
              Originally posted by massey666

Comment

oh and a bit more info,when i got my guns back,they had said that they have cameras that pick up on cars that are tagged,in my intance myine was tagged for firearms a thats what there intelligence had tipped them off with,they said because my car was tagged,as soon as i got off the motorway there cameras picked up my car and informed the armed unit,from thereon the cameras around nottingham continued to track me,it was only a matter of time

Comment

Originally posted by Merkage21 View Post
                  oh and a bit more info,when i got my guns back,they had said that they have cameras that pick up on cars that are tagged,in my intance myine was tagged for firearms a thats what there intelligence had tipped them off with,they said because my car was tagged,as soon as i got off the motorway there cameras picked up my car and informed the armed unit,from thereon the cameras around nottingham continued to track me,it was only a matter of time
                  So on at the most a duel carrageway they did a traffic stop with armed units involving 7 cars? (which is by the way very unsafe) And then admited to how they gained all that intel on you but didnt know they where replicas?
                  G&p XM117
                  Jls Scar
                  Agm m14
                  A&k svd
                  CA Mp5

Comment

My neighbour called the police after peeking over the fence and seeing that i had 7 AEG's out on my garden table (Was repairing and servicing/cleaning)

and we all know how the airsoft manufacturers like to make our RIFs strip and look as real as possible?

1 hour later i had the armed response unit round fortunatly i saw them coming up the drive and opened the door before they could smash it in :P

Their leading officer asked me to show him the "Eiledged weapons" and i said
                    sure thing officer but they arent weapons they are toy replicas

I showed him the 3 ak's 3 M4's and the M249 i was cleaning and as id already had one in half i let him have a look and he was satisfied and asked if i can anyothers?

I said yeah ill go grab them (M awesome pistol collection :P) and showed him matching sets of glocks deagles and colt 357's and ater dissasembleing thepistols and showing him the pythons had no firing pins and fired gas. they where satisfied (Didnt even ask for my skirmishers defence) i offered him a quick shot with the deagles (No one can resist it :P) to assure him they where toys he dual weilded and let rip into the canvas target i had at the end of the garden.

Moral of this very surreal experiance is:
                    +Keep an eye on your drive to avoid buying a new door.
                    +Always be cooperative and honest
                    +OFFER to take it down into peices as a effort to not have them taken away.
                    +Perhaps buy a gazebo to have your guns out in.
                    +Buy a much bigger fence

OP: I really suggest you get in contact with your local police station supply your defence etc. UNLESS you really did do something stupid in which case your fairly boned my good sir.

Peace out
                    Originally Posted by balaclava ben
                    i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by massey666 View Post
                      So on at the most a duel carrageway they did a traffic stop with armed units involving 7 cars? (which is by the way very unsafe) And then admited to how they gained all that intel on you but didnt know they where replicas?
                      i dont beleive i mensioned a traffic stop on did i,i said i was picked up by cameras,i didnt mension where i was stopped ,and if you mut know,it was at my house,and yes they would admit how they got all that intel as i requested why i was stopped,and furthermore ,how could they know that my guns were replicas,if they did then i wouldnt have been stopped
                      your just trolling now and tbh,it doenst matter how mutch cars stopped me ,what where focusing on is have my guns been converscated,and what i did about it
                      so if your going to be an a**hole,try and do it properly,or better still go away and dont reply

Comment

Moral of the story is to be friends with your neighbours so they know you and what you are doing!

Comment

Closed for cleaning and update from OP.
                          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 21 September, 2010, 16:40.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

deanfirst Find out more about deanfirst
                          Working...
                          X