Electric blowback. Yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Electric blowback. Yay or nay?

Pretty pointless, really - most of visual effect is on the other side of the gun, unless you're a lefty. Such as the MP5 - tiny ejection port on the right - no point at all.

The moving bolt handle types, like the retro-fit Thompson ones, often work the wrong way (simulate closed bolt when it should be open).

Comment

EBB- gr16, alot of fun, the noise with the moving pneumatics of the bolt sounds nice , great range and accuracy also,

then there is the daddy TM sopmod, a few things need to be added to mine then my main weapons will be the TM sopmod and PTW m4a1

the AA sa80 was ok, but they made the stock parts so weak that the blowback block tore the rear of the piston up and jammed then gun,

its fun, enjoy it, if you think its pointless dont buy them , if you do have shoot enjoy and smile

also the physical side or ebb like the ares g36 , aa sa80 and tm sopmod does effect the battery, commen physics, more power needed and drawn for moving the systems gearings etc, but pneumatic, battery life is NOT effected as it is air driven

Comment

Ive yet to try a blowback M4, but I imagine thats what a lot of people are basing theyre judgements on. The Ak has a much larger part used for the blowback, and its on pretty much the shell of the gun, rather than tucked up inside. So it makes a loud clack as it fires, and makes the gun physically shake a tiny bit when shooting.

The recoil engine is a totally different bit of kit though, so I dont know why people think that this is comparing it to that!

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
          The charging handle on the real steel wouldnt move unless being manually charged so dont see why the airsoft version would :D
          Ooops, my bad. I knew my mate was wrong about trying to mod that to his gun then. :P
          Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989
          The cans brand new... I'm clearly not retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
            Marui Recoil: Yes.

Any other kind of Electric BlowBack: No.
            You have never fired GBB then, They are 100% amazing.

You get a little gas leak out the ejector, just like the real thing.

Comment

What about the new classic army EBB?
              I've been tempted by one for a while but not heard much about them
              Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
              I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

They are actually quite nice Roxy . At least the G36 \i had a play with was

Comment

They have a better blowback than the G&G do. But compared to the likes of the new TM series it just looks and feels silly. When you've had a go of a TM recoil shock series there's no going to to standard blowback on an AEG.

Comment

i have one of the G&G one and it dose not look like much but it adds a nice sound to it

Comment

If it's G&G's pneumatic system or TM's recoil system, yes please!

Comment

Sadly unless I get a much better paid job the TMs will always be out of my budget. May spoil myself with a ca EBB m4 are some point this year though once I've got a little pocket of money to splurge

Comment

Recoil shock all the way.

Thanks to Richardy im now looking at Making a M16A3 out of a socom.

PEW PEW PEW....
                          Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
                          I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

The CA's will cost anywhere from £260-£380 depending on what model. You would be better off looking for a second hand TM.

Comment

Hmm pehaps. Will make the decision when the money is there

Comment

Originally posted by James_Bond View Post
                                You have never fired GBB then, They are 100% amazing.

You get a little gas leak out the ejector, just like the real thing.
                                How on earth did you get that from my post? For a start I own a GBB.
                                AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
                                Working...
                                X