Electric blowback. Yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Electric blowback. Yay or nay?

TM recoil engine the mutts nuts , only recently bought another gun after having my SOCOM for about 16mths (before then i use to buy a new gun every 6-8ths) and during this time i stripped my collection down to the bone as the other guns just wern"t getting used .
    From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Originally posted by bill1310 View Post
      why have a toy with bb get the real thing
      I own the real thing, the problem with that is people won't appreciate the not living bit after getting hit.

On topic, I've had my Sopmod now since last summer and totally love it. The recoil never ceases to make me giggle when firing.
      On a practical level, Low caps and a noisy gun certainly make you think about your game play more.
      Personality I love cacking out a mag every few minutes and having to stop to re bomb them, adds a massive level or realism which I've been looking for without that hassle of maintaining a gas blow back.
      So if your looking for the above you will get it, if you want yet another M4 or G36 mold,,,, then there are plenty of them out there and you should head towards one of those.
      "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
      Life in the fast lane........
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
        Marui Recoil: Yes.

Any other kind of Electric BlowBack: No.
        more TM elitism!

i'll agree the TM EBB is more refined than the CYMA, but the SRC EBB mp40 i have is just as good as what TM are pumping out.

i can leave it or take it tbh, it looks good, and kewl, then some one comes out with a GBB rifle and blows your EBB outta the water.

blow back is for realism, and the EBB range are nice, look the part and are easier to keep up and running than a GBB rifle, but if it is just for the realism then GBB rifles have it every time.

Boris
        K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Originally posted by kommissarboris View Post
          more TM elitism!

i'll agree the TM EBB is more refined than the CYMA, but the SRC EBB mp40 i have is just as good as what TM are pumping out.

i can leave it or take it tbh, it looks good, and kewl, then some one comes out with a GBB rifle and blows your EBB outta the water.

blow back is for realism, and the EBB range are nice, look the part and are easier to keep up and running than a GBB rifle, but if it is just for the realism then GBB rifles have it every time.

Boris
          I wouldn't necessarily say it is tm elitism. The fact is they are pretty much the only ones to design a decent electric recoil system. All the overs (bar the army clone) are blowback.

when kwa's recoil line starts coming out then tm shall have some competition. And I for one can't bloody wait. 2gx gearbox and hop combined with recoil system = sex!
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

I read this on another forum and it make me chuckle....I just had to copy and paste it.

I'm going to deliver a harsh dose of reality here, but those "recoil" engines are ALL without exception stupid. You are wasting energy, and sacrificing mechanical reliability in order to make your gun have the same recoil as the average marital aid. Its a pointless waste of performance and potential so you might as well give it up.
            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by kommissarboris View Post
              more TM elitism!

Boris
              I agree, but then you have to look at it from the other side too. Your only ever really going to have an idea of recoil. Lets face it, if they ever came up with a bb gun that had realistic recoil....How unrealistic would that be. 6mm bb gun with the kick of a mule...lol...fail right there.!!!!!

If you want that ammount of recoil, buy a blank firing gun.
              Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                Cyma AK blowback for the win.

Whenever I shoot it in front of people, they always do a double take to stop and look at it shoot
                Yes I did that this sunday
                AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

When I go skirmishing I run around so much, I wouldn't actually feel it, but for plinking it's great :D
                  "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
                  Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

I'm thinking of getting a ares l85a2 and getting the star blowback kit

Dom

Comment

• Re: Electric blowback. Yay or nay?

yeah i like ebb ..

Comment

top blow back system FTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pNIf...eature=related

Comment

meh the only EBB that makes me go ooohhhhhh...at the moment is typically the TM sopmod n AK ebb stuff...

if any manufacturer brings out a gun that has the same kick that you can feel then hail Mary

Comment

Love the blowback on my Ares AS36c :D
                            Black Arrows.
                            The last thing you'll never see
                            Wanted: ICS QD silencer for M4, Magpul MOE pistol grip and trigger guard, and MORE. Please PM!

Comment

Never again after the problems iv been having with them every time, il stick to what I know

Comment

TM Sopmod = Win
                                B&T MP5SD5

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
                                Working...
                                X