Electric blowback. Yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Electric blowback. Yay or nay?

Considering the price of most EBB rifles, though I good idea, I think may phase out like Mini Discs did.

Just get a GBBR especially with the new WE coming out this year so reliable and much better out the box.

Also the recoil from a GBBR KICKS THE ASS of an EBB.

Comment

I would disagree when it comes to TM Recoil's on that mate...
      Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
      I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

Especially on reliability. GBBR are notoriously erratic and require a lot more love to keep running.

And as for recoil power out of the box, they're about the same in most cases. Notable exception being the Inokatsu.

As for Recoil rifles going the way of the Minidisc, I doubt it. They're becoming more popular all the time.
        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I do really like the TM recoil series but to suggest the recoil is even comparable to GBBr is a bit far fetched to say the least .
          Of all the GBBr and aegs in my armoury I have had to work on numerous aegs due to failiures the last two years but only one of my GBBrs has had any real issues and that was a WA based (the reason I now stick to WE and sold that)

Comment

I guess it's down to personal experience then. Both the WE M4s I've seen have had horrendous issues.

I'll stick to KSC/KWA submachineguns until I can afford my Inokatsu. Every other GBBR feels like arse by comparison anyway.
            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
              I guess it's down to personal experience then. Both the WE M4s I've seen have had horrendous issues.

I'll stick to KSC/KWA submachineguns until I can afford my Inokatsu. Every other GBBR feels like arse by comparison anyway.
              Agreed with 100%
              Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
              I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

Yeah the M4s were not the best example although all of my early ones are fine there were some complete lemons.
                That said the new system guns cannot be disputed as being 100% (it is closer to the KSC/KWA system than the AFC system now though )

Comment

An EBB can in no way measure up to the recoil of a GBBR, no chance.

As for reliability the WE G39 is perfect 4 months old and 3000 rounds later with not one problem except for a jam.

All the next gen WE GBBRs are 20x more reliable than the first ones that came out. Requiring little maintenance.

I've fully stripped, cleaned, lubed and reassembled in 10 - 15 mins. I cannot say the same for an AEG

Comment

I dunno if this thread was made to necessarily compare GBBRs to EEBs because there isn't one really- a GBBR is throwing a big heavy lump back and forth compared to a relatively small one in an EBB.
                    Though if the thread is asking EBB compared to normal AEG then yes, EBB ftw.

And as an aside, the G&P series of M4's do not feel like arse. At least, they don't feel like my girlfriend's anyway... Mmmmm, arse.

Comment

By comparison they do.

The Inokatsu makes ANY other airsoft gun fell like arse. Easily the best made and finished gun out of the box.
                      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

No they don't.

Comment

Hello Toastie. *sigh*
                          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Hello Collie-flower...

Comment

I make a point of having a go on someone's SOPMOD every time I skirmish and it never fails to make me smile.

So recoil shock - yes - though I'd never buy one, as I prefer to be shock free in game.

Edit: actually - never say never. A SOPMOD with the new ECU unit Richardy is helping to refine would make a nice alternative to my PTWs, should the mood take me

Comment

I had a go with a sopmod yesterday, and wasn't really that impressed. The recoil was nice, but it was a slow firer, the guy kept running out of ammo due to the mags.

I actually gave him back his sopmod half way through a firefight while we were pinned down, and picked up my Cyma.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
                                Working...
                                X