Green fee- How much would you pay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Green fee- How much would you pay?

We pay £20 for a 9:00am to 5:00pm day of games.

In total, we probably spend an hour set up, then about 1hrs 30mins during the day, including lunch time, out of games!
    It's a great site, well worth the cash.
    I'd refuse to pay more than £20 per person, per day.

We get whole weekends from £35!

Viva La CAG!
    sigpic

Comment

I only started this, as im having a debait with my mates weather this new site starting up is right in charging £35 for the standard walk on fee (Plus £5 for lunch)

whereas a site even closer to us only charges £15... I could go over twice for that price!
      Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
      Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
      Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
      Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

The 2 sites i play at are £25 and £20 walk on with lunch included both running about 10-4 which i think is reasonable. both then charge £20 for hire guns (+3000bb's) which i think is a decent price as from looking around it seems to be a lot of places do chose to charge a lot for hire packages

Comment

You can't compare a woodland site paying bugger all rent, to an urban site paying rents and rates 5 times more!

Who is milking it more......

Comment

I'd say £25 is the most i'd be willing to pay. My local is £20 for a whole day, which isn't too bad. I mean considering what other entertainment can you do for a good six hours that costs less than £20? (apart from your mum)

Comment

You can

I tend to have much more fun at woodland.

In general
              less cheating, less bottle necks/stale mates and not everybody is compelled to send 40 BB's a sec down a corridor!

Comment

Some sites call it lunch not quite sure thats the correct decription under trades description to be honest.

I would pay £30 for a good site. Really theres not much need to pay more then £20 or so quid for a woodland where there are not many structures is there really. Seeing as the land rental is usually next to nothing, unless they have a crafty land agent or daft site owner.
                Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

I agree with Cracking Day, Urban would need to charge more walk on and I would be wiling to pay that every now and then, but saying that I would never make it my regular site unless it really is Sh*t hot to justify the extra cost.

Comment

Originally posted by cracking day View Post
                    You can't compare a woodland site paying bugger all rent, to an urban site paying rents and rates 5 times more.
                    Exactly, you have to expect to pay more if it is a cracking site. Simple really.
                    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

i feel a bit of a cheap cheap person saying that i would pay the lowest here!

Comment

Pretty much every site Ive been to has been £20-£25 for the whole day.

It would take something very special to convince me to part with more than that.

£35 to go to the mall?! Bloody hell, I really want to go there but no way can I justify spending that much, plus probably another £50-60 on travel costs just for a day playing toy soldiers.

Comment

Originally posted by cracking day View Post
                          You can't compare a woodland site paying bugger all rent, to an urban site paying rents and rates 5 times more!

Who is milking it more......
                          A very valid point, means the owner(s) just have to make sure it's top notch.

I can understand places like Copehill, Catterick etc having to charge alot because of the rent the MoD charge, but that's offset by the quality of play that is put on.
                          WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

I voted for £15 but would maybe go up to £20 for a site fee. When I factor in fuel and ammo the cost gets a bit much.
                            If I went to the nearest site it works out about £35, a site further away costs £50 including fuel and ammo which is why I don`t go much anymore.
                            When I started back in 2003 my nearest site was a 10 minute drive away so fuel was negligible, a gameday cost £15 and ammo was £5 for 3500 rounds, so all in a day cost me £20 and I was earning more then than I am now.

Comment

60 players at 30 quid is £1800
                              200 players at 20 quid is £4000

Cost of site is a third and you don't need to sweep a wood.

As i said, woodland sites if aplying the costs, should only charge £10 or Indoor £60!!!'

Comment

my local site is 16quid green fees, 15quid to hire then 6 quid for 3000 bbs

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Half Trigger Find out more about Half Trigger
                                Working...
                                X