Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rant in Airsoft

Originally posted by Wolfie_Sniper62 View Post
    Use of hicaps? Hmmmmm its allowed but frowned upon by the elite/sarges ur much more of a n00b if u have 1 so people just stick to midcaps. FPS is still the same, humanitarian mission and all that, its because technically once we "invaded" the afghan citizens technically became asylum seekers so they have our human rights. Plus havent u seen Abu Hamza al-Masri's house in South Kensington he stops there and hits the London nightlife when hes not killing the infidels. Not quite sure how the club wrist bands fit on him though :S Oh and theres loads of downed choppers and "accidentally" bombed buildings for OP.

Why have Invaded in quotation marks, WE did invade. I always thought an invasion was when one country takes their military into another country. I guess Germany did not invade France then. I suppose they went their on a humanitarian mission. Perhaps to educate the French not to drink wine but to drink beer instead. The Afghan people didn't invite the USA or us over did they?
    Its not like they said, hey come over and enjoy the weather and while your at it get your allies to call in airstrikes on us. We know its not their fault we all look the same to them. I totally understand. How can you tell the difference between a bearded farmer and a bearded Taliban? They all look the same and dress the same. Unfortunately they dont suffer from multiculturalism like we do in the UK,

As to the OP original post Which sites have you tried. and the paintball reps always show those same pictures, it does not mean you will get that paintball site when you sign up.
    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Millzy View Post
      Rage.......Building..........Can't.....stop...

GRRRRAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
      Yep I did the same. Then I farted and my rage went :D
      Originally posted by Tiercel
      The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
        My old site, CQB Scotland (god rest its soul) had a disused hospital, ex RAF base, shopping village and former army barracks amongst others, ah those were the days.
        That was a airsoft site, one of the best
        Originally posted by Tiercel
        The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

riversphynxz Vietnam war relics collector, model aircaft builder, painter, musician Find out more about riversphynxz
        Working...
        X