Two tones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two tones?

i'm raging so sorry if i seem offensive. ok, why the hell do people avoid two tone/ ex two tone like the plague!? so annoying!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Rampage; 18 January, 2012, 18:51. Reason: Swearing
    Originally posted by Coz
    If you fart, take a chrono reading
    Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Re: Two tones?!?!!

Because they have the stigma of beingbtwo tome ( half the time ex two tone are badly resprayed and the paint chips or fails to adhere' spesh round magwells or moving parts). I think also they can be associated with cheapo china soft and sadly people who are impatient to buy abse then sell on for another gun later.
    A proper two tone is maufatured that way and can be a beatch to respray well.

Comment

Originally posted by stevensniper View Post
      i'm raging so sorry if i seem offensive. ok, why the hell do people avoid two tone/ ex two tone like the plague!? so fucking annoying!!!!!!!!!
      Because they're shit. And they're a threat to our defence under the VCRA. They should be banned, period.

Comment

i'm raging so sorry if i seem offensive. ok, why the hell do people avoid two tone/ ex two tone like the plague!? so fucking annoying!!!!!!!!!
        Could be some players are happy with two tones but a lot of other players consider two tones an abomination created so some of the more unscrupulous retailers could get around the VCR bill to keep on making money ?
        From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          Because they're shit. And they're a threat to our defence under the VCRA. They should be banned, period.
          I'm not a fan of them either but atleast it stop lazy dave the chav from buying one and commiting crimes with it but then again it isn't hard to buy spray paint .

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

They avoid them because if they don't, they will invariably be caught and locked up (preferably for a long time), but they have to be used to alert traffic to one's presence and to create a priority for expedient movement.

Hang on...are you talking about two-tone imitation firearms?
            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

personally cause they look haggard, for others there is more to it as pan said

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
                They avoid them because if they don't, they will invariably be caught and locked up (preferably for a long time), but they have to be used to alert traffic to one's presence and to create a priority for expedient movement.

Hang on...are you talking about two-tone imitation firearms?
                probably - it is an airsofting form

Comment

exactly about the spray paint but its so annoying when im trying to get a deal swap with my gun, all is going well then as soon as its found out to be ex two tone, oh no, must only fire about 10 feet and less than 150fps arghhhh!!
                  Originally posted by Coz
                  If you fart, take a chrono reading
                  Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Comment

Two tones are a threat on our defense. It takes nothing for people to get a can of paint and re-spray. And those who do I doubt they care about the legalities of doing so.

Comment

Personally I think two tones are better than young players not being able to get into the sport at all.

Sure, they look ugly, and they stick out like a sore thumb, but if there were no two tones, you'd get get alot more under 18s illegally purchasing RIFs, and that could lead to banning of the sport completely.

Two tones can be detrimental or productive towards our defences, it just depends on which angle you look at it.

Of course, theres nothing to stop someone painting a real gun two tone and making it look like a toy, but hey ho. Works both ways!

Comment

I always think. What if a robber or something has a real gun and sprays the top green everyone will be like ahhaahah its just a bb gun then boom ?

Comment

exactly about the spray paint but its so annoying when im trying to get a deal swap with my gun, all is going well then as soon as its found out to be ex two tone, oh no, must only fire about 10 feet and less than 150fps arghhhh!!
                          thats not why people will drop out, its more likely to be due to the fact that instead of having trades or being able to see the metal body etc it has black paint with a nice layer of luminous green underneath it which shows when it wears, also people who like to deliberately wear their guns now cant because its ex two tone, and also people who want a realistic gun wont buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by pureairsoft11 View Post
                            I always think. What if a robber or something has a real gun and sprays the top green everyone will be like ahhaahah its just a bb gun then boom ?
                            Noone's been shot yet, but the police are finding them.

In the states, some cops have been shot with real guns that have had an orange tip painted on.

OP, it's not that they assume you're gun is carp, it's why should they have a painted gun when they can buy a black one from new and not have snot green paint showing through.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caveira View Post
                              In the states, some cops have been shot with real guns that have had an orange tip painted on.
                              I can remember reading somewhere that in the US some gun shops sell guns made for females which are mostly just bright pink and some even have fake diamonds in the pistol grip..

Anyways to OP.I hate ex two tones because whats the point of painting a two tone gun? Because the paint WILL come of some day and will show the horrid two tone which lays beneath.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

stevensniper I prefer to take my time and be accurate in airsoft, but sometimes you can't beat a good ol' rush ;) Find out more about stevensniper
                              Working...
                              X