Leave 52% Remain 48% UK VOTES OUT!

Re: Vfc mp7a1

that sounds very nice,the rooms acoustics helps though
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Not really needed. It will be expensive, more than the TM and KWA probably. The only new MP7 I can see doing well is a cheap clone GBB (WE?) that is under £200. That would sell.

Comment

The VFC GBB will have internals that'll break at the mere mention of 500 rounds going through it. It'll be too pricey, even compared to the TM and won't be even slightly functional. A good wall piece.

Same can be said for their upcoming GBBR 417.

Comment

They have new mp5s coming out aswell :D

Owner of DCS
          (Doom custom shooters)
          PM me for Custom work!

Comment

Originally posted by Doombull3t View Post
            They have new mp5s coming out aswell :D
            Meh they self destruct. Sounds bad to say it but I'd rather have a WE.

Comment

Well that *looks* promising - seems to kick nicely and has a high rate of fire (like the real one) without the horrendous cooldown that seems to plague VFC GBBRs. Importantly it has one advantage over the TM and KWA in that it is also the right size (1:1 scale) whereas all current airsoft MP7s are smaller than the real thing. I will be keeping an eye on this.

Comment

How is it being the right size an advantage if it doesn't out perform the competitors?

Comment

It looks ace and has a great kick,it'll likely have full H&K trades so it shall be mine.

Moreover,tbh,I don't think the internals will break easily..it seems like they'll be full steel or some like that.
                  Leave 52% Remain 48% UK VOTES OUT!

Comment

I've had several vfc Rif's over the years and not one has ever had a problem the build quality is great the,mp7a1 in the vid looks and sounds great having had the kwa mp7 I must say the rate of fire and sound of the vfc one blows the kwa one out the water,don't think I don't like kwa as I'd I have their mp9 and new kriss but the mp7 I felt let down

Comment

Originally posted by jonglow View Post
                      I've had several vfc Rif's over the years and not one has ever had a problem the build quality is great the,mp7a1 in the vid looks and sounds great having had the kwa mp7 I must say the rate of fire and sound of the vfc one blows the kwa one out the water,don't think I don't like kwa as I'd I have their mp9 and new kriss but the mp7 I felt let down
                      I like their AEGs, but the GBBs just aren't good for the price. Steel internals etc. are nice, but if they don't work together and the gun vents after 10 shots (MP5), how you justify a £400 price tag? Hopefully this will be an improvement.

Comment

Evolution of GBB over time has got better and better kwa are the best example of this their original m11 was in its day great then they brought out the ns2 system which is a vast improvement but still not to great in our winter weather I use a hot Rox USB hand warmer attached to the mag pouch to keep them warm for my mp9 and with the new kriss it's fantastic even in our weather no need to heat the mags and it fires straight and true doesn't vent or lose power firing on full auto I'd imagine vfc will be the same by improving on their technology each time

Comment

VFC never announce any new tech internally for their GBBS, their upcoming 417 GBB has the same internals as their 416 with the exception of a larger bolt due to the receiver size.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
                            VFC never announce any new tech internally for their GBBS, their upcoming 417 GBB has the same internals as their 416 with the exception of a larger bolt due to the receiver size.
                            Nope.

The 417 has a V2.5 gearbox.

The 416 has a standard V2 gearbox.

Comment

Gbbs don't have gearboxes do they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Desert.Express Find out more about Desert.Express
                              Working...
                              X