Vfc mp7a1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vfc mp7a1

Another MP7, the joys. At this rate it will be the M4 of the GBB world.

Give me a decent MP5 GBB pls.
    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

Yeah until you have GBB MP5s made by TM, KWA, WE, VFC...etc...etc, then we will be here all over again...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Desert.Express View Post
        My point of view is different.

Maybe because I owned x2 Vfc MP5s (I still own 1) and I never had hassles with them..maybe because,especially the one I still have,is the wgc custom one so it works better..but I don't think that's the real point.

Whatsoever,I wouldn't mind spending £400 for this MP7..worst it can go,if it'll really work terribly,I'll lose £100-£120 when will put on sale..not really a problem.

Just because it's beautiful,it might be 1:1 scale,and has that powerful kick,it shall be mine..it must be really,and I mean really bad internally for me to sell it immediately then.

But,from my personal point of view,I have no troubles in losing 100 quid or more if I'll be forced to sell it immediately (because maybe something will break after 50-100 rounds,who knows)..I think it's worth a try,so I'm not just gonna stare at the pics and the videos on the internet,I'll take one for sure.

Well then you clearly have too much money to piss away.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateP90 View Post
          I SOOOOOO wish tapatalk had like buttons!!!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateP90 View Post
            Oh no,don't get me wrong.

I was just saying that I must be really unlucky to get a potential VFC MP7 with big issues and be forced to sell it immediately..so I think it's worth a try,no matter if there's this risk.

If we're all supposed to base ourselves on people who moans about the disfunctions of VFC GBBRs,then VFC should stop producing GBBRs..because nobody would buy them,for the fear to get a lemon.

I personally think that is better to get one and sell it after a while for £100 less from the full price,if not satisfied,than spending big money trying to upgrade the gun and lose £200-300.

I believe that VFC deserves trust,since I reiterate that I had x2 vfc mp5s without any fault to date..maybe I've been lucky,but I don't think I'm the only one.

If you just don't want to invest into a VFC MP7,just stick on KWA,TM or maybe WE (who knows?)..but you won't get that realism and that fierce recoil.
            Leave 52% Remain 48% UK VOTES OUT!

Comment

Originally posted by Olphy View Post
              Another MP7, the joys. At this rate it will be the M4 of the GBB world.

Give me a decent MP5 GBB pls.
              Don't G&G make a pretty good MP5 GBB in the 'toptech' range? - I'm sure 'original Poster' has got one

Comment

Nope, g&g only make m4 gbbs, and that c02 pistol.
                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by iBakez View Post
                  Don't G&G make a pretty good MP5 GBB in the 'toptech' range? - I'm sure 'original Poster' has got one
                  Toptech are AEGs with pneumatic blowback systems.

Comment

Originally posted by iBakez View Post
                    vfc/umarex make a mp5 gbb

Comment

Originally posted by kumizzie View Post
                      vfc/umarex make a mp5 gbb
                      Make that a a decent MP5 GBB that isn't supidly expensive and internally pap pls.
                      - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

VFC do make a good pistol, only two tho: G17 and a G19. Their GBB rifles are wank.

Comment

Originally posted by Sig View Post
                          VFC do make a good pistol, only two tho: G17 and a G19. Their GBB rifles are wank.
                          Since when did they make pistols? Never seen a VFC handgun, although there is a site selling a VFC Glock 18c.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                            Since when did they make pistols? Never seen a VFC handgun, although there is a site selling a VFC Glock 18c.
                            Here it is.
                            http://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21212271688123

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the VFC or Stark arms CNC G17.
                            http://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21301076005364

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                              Never seen a VFC handgun, although there is a site selling a VFC Glock 18c.
                              Huh! , I'll just go away and figure that one out! lol.
                              "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Stark Arms is VFC? I thought it was a just another clone company, thanks for showing that. Very limited info weather Stark Arms is actually VFC, but it could well be, although the low price point of the SA Glocks seems un-VFC like.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Desert.Express Find out more about Desert.Express
                                Working...
                                X