Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vfc mp7a1

Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
    How is it being the right size an advantage if it doesn't out perform the competitors?
    Never said it did. I simply said it looks promising - if it doesn't have cheese internals like VFC's previous GBB offerings then they could be onto a real winner. If.

Comment

Gas? and Blow back? - i'm just going to be sick (which will probably shoot further than gas weapons in the winter)

Comment

what do you mean its not needed?

how many m4 aeg manufacturer do we have have in airsoft? f**k loads

im sure it gives a different option to tm and kwa

we need airsoft to grow

Comment

Originally posted by iBakez View Post
          Gas? and Blow back? - i'm just going to be sick (which will probably shoot further than gas weapons in the winter)
          That is quite an outdated and narrow minded view of GBB rifles these days i'm afraid mate

Comment

Yep I'm pretty that's never been true! Even if you wind back a few years to when there were no gas-in-mag GBBRs you still had Marui pistols which work just fine in winter, or you could pick up a classic with external gas.

Nowadays you have a wide choice of quality GBBRs which work, or can be made to work, just fine in the cold.

Back to the potentially-quite-good VFC MP7.

Comment

Originally posted by Pneumatic View Post
              what do you mean its not needed?

how many m4 aeg manufacturer do we have have in airsoft? f**k loads

im sure it gives a different option to tm and kwa

we need airsoft to grow
              And I hate that people just keep churning out M4s, but why is another (overpriced I'm sure) MP7 a good addition to the market? In a polymer gun that is already made in two good GBB forms, and AEGs, I don't see why an underperforming one would be good for expanding airsoft. What advantage would the VFC have? The TM kicks well and performs nicely, the KWA is a little cheaper and shoots harder. VFC makes nice metal, but there is very little of this on the MP7. It does give another option, but a better option would be a cheap clone GBB more accessible to players rather than a £400 VFC that won't work.

Comment

If it works well then it has one significant advantage in that it's the right size. If it shoots as well as my KWA I'd seriously consider swapping for the VFC.

Comment

I really dont understand why anyone has any hope that this will actually be skirmishable.

We have seen many GBBRs from VFC and to my knowledge none of them can be skirmished out of the box, at least not without another £500 for them to work.

I mean just look at the MP5 they came out with, coming in at around £700 with a couple mags and still they are wall hangers for most people!

Yes the externals will be outstandingly good, bar the Umarex trades being slathered over it somewhere but it simply wont work, at least not anywhere near close to the KWA or TM. Id rather have an AEP than this and I dispise AEPS.

Comment

i love how you're saying it like you made it

and you're 110 percent sure of its pros and cons

i own a vfc weapon and i know personally how well they pay attention to detail

the externals on their weapons are fantastic...

you never know maybe a plastic gbb is the way forward....

i also own a tm 1911...it never fails to empty a whole mag and lock back even in the winter

Comment

Originally posted by Pneumatic View Post
                      i love how you're saying it like you made it

and you're 110 percent sure of its pros and cons

i own a vfc weapon and i know personally how well they pay attention to detail

the externals on their weapons are fantastic...

you never know maybe a plastic gbb is the way forward....

i also own a tm 1911...it never fails to empty a whole mag and lock back even in the winter
                      Not sure if that was all aimed at me. But, I know VFC make lovely guns. I used a VFC SCAR for ages, I just know that their GBBs leave a lot to be desired internally. I do not know it's pros and cons, but I can speculate based on what I have used, and seen fail in the past - VFC do not make the best GBBrs, and they don't sell very well. How many VFC G36s do you see in use? The WE is cheaper and better internally, despite the cheaper materials. The point I made about the plastic is that it isn't the best replica to showcase VFCs manufacturing skills. They make good plastic, but much better than KWA or TM? Not sure. I'm sure it will have nice externals, but for the extra cash, does it really provide a whole lot over the current options? VFC metal has always impressed me more than the polymers.

That is why I doubt this will be a winner. If the externals aren't a huge improvement over the TM or KSC/KWA, which being plastic based I doubt it will, and the internals are usual VFC GBB stuff, the only good thing about the gun would be the 1/1 scale, if that is correct.

Comment

If it was aimed toward me -

Ive said many times VFC never fail when it comes to external quality and realism but when it comes to somthing you can actually shoot - Id rather have a TM springer at least I would know it would last more than 300 rounds. Refering to GBBRs here, though not a fan of their AEGs either.

Their MP5 I bought thinking 'oh theres enough spares on the market to make this work' oh boy was I wrong!

It ate through the shoddy zinc alloy bolt carrier in 150rounds! 300 more later and it couldnt fire full auto due to the ware. Also went through 4 nozzles, 2 standard 2 Azimuth polycarbs.

This will be exactly the same. People with too much money will buy it convince themselves it works and it wont. Spend an extra £500 on internal parts and it will just about shoot 50ft.

The KWA has proven itself to be a solid and reliable platform with simple and easy access to any and all spares required from KWA USA. The TM has proven itself to perform better, but lacks on some points compared to the KWA.

The VFC will no doubt feel and look 100x better but sadly it wont even shoot 3% as well as the KWA & TM.

Comment

Now if vfc made a 1:1 mp7 aeg that may be something to have

Comment

Ummm why? Yet again it's nothing new to the market.

Comment

Not at all. Would be just as pointless if not more.

Comment

My point of view is different.

Maybe because I owned x2 Vfc MP5s (I still own 1) and I never had hassles with them..maybe because,especially the one I still have,is the wgc custom one so it works better..but I don't think that's the real point.

Whatsoever,I wouldn't mind spending £400 for this MP7..worst it can go,if it'll really work terribly,I'll lose £100-£120 when will put on sale..not really a problem.

Just because it's beautiful,it might be 1:1 scale,and has that powerful kick,it shall be mine..it must be really,and I mean really bad internally for me to sell it immediately then.

But,from my personal point of view,I have no troubles in losing 100 quid or more if I'll be forced to sell it immediately (because maybe something will break after 50-100 rounds,who knows)..I think it's worth a try,so I'm not just gonna stare at the pics and the videos on the internet,I'll take one for sure.
                                Leave 52% Remain 48% UK VOTES OUT!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Desert.Express Find out more about Desert.Express
                                Working...
                                X