X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheLazyMarksman
    replied
    Re: Very bad news for airsoft

Background checks are annoying these days, especially for bolt-action rifles - apparently you have to be mentally fit and certified as sane... That costs megabucks.

What annoys me even more, you're limited to 3 bullets/shells...

But back to the subject, I know this would happen since day one. People automatically assume its a toy, but once there's bloodshed, who do they turn to? - Most likely our sport, giving us a bad name. It may affect IFs, not sure about RIFs though.

Leave a comment:

• l33th4x0rxl
    replied

what would happen to all our guns if airsoft was banned?

Leave a comment:

• reflexsnipe
    replied

Originally posted by thrash gordon View Post
    Soo... what if they banned IF and just left real airsofters to import RIFs through UKARA membership?
    There are plenty of "real" airsofters that are under 18 and cannot get UKARA membership, and so can only have two tone guns gifted to them.

Also, I HIGHLY doubt that the government will think "hey look, those real guns are being painted like the bright airsoft guns. Let's just ban the bright ones and keep the RIFs."

The easiest thing for them to do is just ban airsoft and airsoft guns completely. They couldn't care less about making a minority happy, especially such a small one as airsofters. The majorities vote will go towards banning airsoft guns completely if they hear that theres a sport which involves shooting eachother with real looking guns. If two tones are banned, I think that RIFs will be aswell.

Tom (don't flame, it's my point of view and I don't want to annoy anyone)

Leave a comment:

• l33th4x0rxl
    replied

yea i found that out it ticks me of so much if i was to hold up a bank what would i go for my shotgun or my RIF Hmmm let me think maybe the gun that actuly works (only saying if not that i would do it ok) but what about everyone having background cheeks

Leave a comment:

• TheLazyMarksman
    replied

Sadly, owning a legal right to own firearms doesn't apply to RIFs...

Leave a comment:

• l33th4x0rxl
    replied

i think we should all have to apply for a shotgun license or firearms license of some sort i have one for my shotgun £50 a quick background cheek and of i can pop to the gun store

Leave a comment:

• TheLazyMarksman
    replied

I think its stupid banning most firearms in the UK in the first place, gun crime went up a ridiculous of unscaled proportions, because of those two blokes, one walking down the high street full auto AK, killing spree, and the other one going into a school and killing children...

Now this with IFs, purely stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Splitter
    replied

I feel a regulation maybe like shotgun style "pls I dont own or know about shotgun law so dont slate " The police could have names and reg of some sort just a thought

Leave a comment:

• B.E.N.
    replied

Originally posted by 2dgreengiant View Post
    Just another reason for the government to ban the sport
    Not really...

Leave a comment:

• LtPurcy
    replied

Why dont they use whats known as common sense and let the good people buy weapons for self defense, we say the Americans are stupid with there second amendment but actually no, countries who ban guns to the good guys (take note of the good guys) and just let the bandits buy there guns they are the stupid countries, youll never ban guns weapons or anything, its not possible..ever until the world explodes.

Leave a comment:

• 2dgreengiant
    replied

Just another reason for the government to ban the sport

Leave a comment:

• Splitter
    replied

BINGO I feel this is the way forward, as I had twotone before my ukara I would fight for my right .
    Now I feel a lot stronger against TT IFs

Leave a comment:

• B.E.N.
    replied

Sorry guys, I'm aware I'm coming off as a bit of a fascist here!

I guess I'm just sick of having to lower myself to the level of the average criminal idiot.

We make the sacrifices in our lives, yet they don't give anything. Somebody will still pay £100 and get a dodgy handgun and knock off a post office.

Leave a comment:

• Sgt.Stiffy
    replied

Why is it that you find a hobby that is fun, you get the guys that like to ruin it just so they can go pop a cap in someones arse !!

Leave a comment:

• thrash gordon
    replied

Soo... what if they banned IF and just left real airsofters to import RIFs through UKARA membership?

Leave a comment:

About the Author

Collapse

Splitter Find out more about Splitter
Working...
X