Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Magpul pulling out of airsoft!

Originally posted by fubar View Post
    I got both front and rear Mbus from eBay and they cost me £12.60 and there real pts ones..

They are fantastic sights..

Martin
    You may now move the decimal point two places to the right and put them up for sale in the classifieds.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

omg, this is the worst news evar. so upset right now!!

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy332/ckinnerley/Misc/b4af1b61-b842-440f-9d05-3adfaaeec7c3_zps0faed035.jpg
      REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
        Somebody get my wife! Get a screen capture...DO SOMETHING!
        I'm right for once! I knew I would be if I kept typing enough. Though I don't think she'll appreciate the well intended comments about my chiselled good looks. But i have to insist that Mister Zsasz is far, FAR handsomererer than I
        youre too kind BAMF
        Damn Brad, what else you got hidden in the humvee - a fat chick?

Comment

Originally posted by CKinnerley View Post
          omg, this is the worst news evar. so upset right now!!

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy332/ckinnerley/Misc/b4af1b61-b842-440f-9d05-3adfaaeec7c3_zps0faed035.jpg
          There there CKinnerly, there there. Another fad will be along shortly. In the meantime, mould some plasticine to make your gun look "L33T"

Curse you Mister Zsasz!

It appears that you've discovered my secret!
          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by fubar View Post
            I got both front and rear Mbus from eBay and they cost me £12.60 and there real pts ones..

They are fantastic sights..

Martin
            Its good you found some cheap on the bay of E, but people will still sell used MBUS on here for damn near the actual store asking price which you have to admit, kinda sucks

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
            There there CKinnerly, there there. Another fad will be along shortly. In the meantime, mould some plasticine to make your gun look "L33T"

Curse you Mister Zsasz!

It appears that you've discovered my secret! For I.....(pause for effect)....adore two-tone!
            woooo!

Comment

HELP! HELP!

He's editing my posts to make it look like I've said something when I haven't. I'm the subject of an Internet troll! Wah!

So that's what it feels like?

Comment

Wouldn't you agree?
                King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Originally posted by bamf View Post
                  help! Help!

he's editing my posts to make it look like i've said something when i haven't. I'm the subject of an internet troll! Wah!

So that's what it feels like?
                  u mad bro?
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]94744[/ATTACH]

Comment

Wow...a lot of Magpul hate on here!

I personally love most of their stuff. I dont have tons of it, but the stuff I do have, I love. Slam them all you want, their PTS E/P Mags (the real 120rds, not the Beta Project/Green Label copies) are hands down the best mid cap mags I have ever used. They can take a beating and work every time, and the quality of them is superb. I had the clones once, they were terrible in comparison. Mis-feeding, poor construction and the colours were off. Id never buy them again.

I'm honestly sad they are pulling out, if/when they actually do. IMO half the clone stuff just isnt up to the spec Id like it to be. The RS side of things has taken off in recent years though with all the new tactical accessories/rail systems and such. Gas pedals for example, we never had them prior to the RS shooters bringing them out, now everybody uses them. Same with the AFGs. Im wondering who will fill the inevitable gap in the market now then. Some of the big RS names make some excellent, and funky stuff that many of us would love, but they dont make airsoft versions, and importing things like full on rail systems is very hard, sometimes illegal, and not to mention expensive.

Im not as fussed over their actual rifles going. I know the ACRs and PDR's had issues out the box, but the FPG was a hoot to use....

People love to hate on their stuff, but some of it was damn functional and very useful.
                    sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

Wow, there really is a lot of hate. Last time I checked no one actually made anyone buy magpul stuff did they

What are the haters gonna hate now? Lol

For me I'll miss the mags as for all the reasons stated above, they're just the best mags for me out of all the ones I've tried. Might be time to go to the Internet and stock up!

Comment

RE: Gas pedals - the people who want something like that but want to save money/look slightly different in airsoft should just buy Building Fire Index Clip sets - they are a third of the price of a PTS gaspedal and are far more adaptable.
                        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Well, only one thing causes a firm to pull out of a market, and that's lack of sales, and at the prices they charge for enhancements to what really are just toy guns, is anyone suprised that they can't sell the stuff?
                          "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

Yes, given how many guns now come with magpul parts as stock.
                            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

oh dont get me wrong lads, i do actually like some of the Magpul stuff, i love the stock on my M4, its a bit of a prick to get off but i like the way its sits and its a good, solid stock.

Its just the Holy Grail status it seems to have attained and its impact on second hand sales whether sold on its tod or bundled with something. Magpul in the sales description seems to amplify the cost and now that airsoft components may be a limited quantity from them, all we are going to see now is "rare Magpul" or "rare, custom, one off" because its got Magpul RIS covers on it or something

Comment

Just saw Magpul's announcement of PMAG 10s and curved 20s.

Want.

Not fair...
                                Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                                big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dave38x East midlands based airsofter & member of Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team. I am the team armourer and do the majority of our tech-work, as well as tech work/one off manufacturing jobs for others. Find out more about dave38x
                                Working...
                                X