Collapse

Chinese Barrett M82 (Socomgear Copy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chinese Barrett M82 (Socomgear Copy)

Its airsoft, it can all be called pointless.

If someone wants a Barrett then let them get one, don't see why your all hating it. As people have said before, sometimes its all about the look! In my opinion the Barrett is a very nice gun.

Don't like it, don't get it.
    Current armoury:

G&P M4 Commando
    TM 1911

Comment

If you buy one as a wall hanger, you may as well use it in a game.

I would be very disappointed though i think... Such a big mothertrucker of a gun should have a crud load of recoil, even if it is airsoft. I'd say a gas Barrett, like the Ares, MAY be much more supreme!!!
      Gonnae nae dae that?

Comment

I love barrets, Id like one but cant justify it really, Id rather wait for an AS/AW50 to come out.
        It does also come down to taste as well, I mean some people like the thundermaul, but MOST hate it.:D
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Oh dear.
          Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
            I love barrets, Id like one but cant justify it really, Id rather wait for an AS/AW50 to come out.
            It does also come down to taste as well, I mean some people like the thundermaul, but MOST hate it.:D
            Good shout on the AW50, As for the thunder maul... *looks at AEG collection* no comment :p
            Born To Lose, Live To Win !!! | Take What You Can, Give Nothing Back

Wanted: TM M4 Gearbox & EG1000 Motor

Comment

Words cannot adequately express the level of anger. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
                Words cannot adequately express the level of anger. That is all.
                Yes we all know how much you spent on your Barrett and how you will hate seeing other people running around with a cheap rip off :p

But in the grand scheme of things I still think we won't see very many as they are so big (unwieldy, cumbersome) and even with the cheaper price they are expensive.

Comment

And if it performs as well as the SOCOMGEAR watch that anger level rise even further.
                  Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

I use m99 regularly, yes it's very heavy, but it scares the shizz out of people when they spot you pointing it at them.
                    I wouldn't of known what a Barrett was if I hadn't played cod but still I like the look and I get plenty of kills with it.

Back on the subject, Id be interested in an m82 if it does appear and is under £500

Originally posted by Metalbody
                    pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

a quick google came up with this

Originally posted by Metalbody
                      pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

I used to own a first run m99 by pwd came as keeper , i sold it within a week after hunting for 4 years to find one , since then i have been offer 3 hurricane kitted m82s for around £1000 a chuck and tbh there niech toys i mean a nice light m24 /m700 looks cleanr and does the job better ,, please bring out a m40 a5 stock for my tanakas

Comment

I'm sorry but there is only one barrett for me and thats the proper one firing the 8mm BB. Now that is worth saviing up the cash for.
                          "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Comment

i remember rampage telling me he was using his barrett and kids took one look at run off...
                            makes me wonder whats going through their minds
                            exactly the same ammo as every other gun (excluding the 8mm)
                            and hurts about the same as any other sniper. just looks like some thing else.
                            in my mind I'm not going to get one ask me about a year and a half ago i might
                            but now they're getting cheaper close ones.
                            and such quite a few people will have them they my be some kind of god send now later on it will be
                            "i got a barrett, come look"
                            "Oh yer i had one of those a while back"
                            "...i see"

and then peeps like rampage or TKOS
                            because the guns have no visible marks on them they'll have these noobs calling them clones, and won't be recognised for what they are
                            i had the same thing the other week me and fred were sitting round and he was working on a TANAKA shot gun and some kids wandered by and went
                            wow i can't believe he's using one of those cheep things
                            literally
                            soon as we started playing with i ,shells flying every where they soon shut up :d
                            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 31 May, 2010, 07:03.

Comment

Big doesn't always mean better.

Shiny doesn't always mean good.

Expensive doesn't always mean best.

But if you want one, clone or not, get one. So what if you're out-ranged by a two tone L96, you look twice at an M82 regardless of whether you like them or not. I bought an MP7 simply because I like the look of them. Cr*p for anything other than CQB, but still a great looking gun.

Now, on the other hand, if Kalash bring out a Dragunov I'll be over the moon because I can use a GHK kit to create a GBBR Drag running on CO2 at 500fps!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

yer

i still think people will buy them then sell them
                                i mean like theres 2 on the fourms right now
                                the m99s
                                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 31 May, 2010, 07:05.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Anfrax666 Names Piers, 31, been 'softing for 12 years. Find out more about Anfrax666
                                Working...
                                X