Collapse

Chinese Barrett M82 (Socomgear Copy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chinese Barrett M82 (Socomgear Copy)

If the price is right for this "cheapsoft" one then ill be getting one and will definatly wont be selling it off as ive wanted one for ages and could never afford to spend £1000 plus on one

Comment

as for what your saying about the src and inokatsu things i don't care
      what I'm say is they both have the same range and power out put
      snipers are different if you look at things

IN LOGIC

SPRING IS LIGHTER AND MORE POWER FULL i said that
      ECLECTIC IS HEAVY AND CUMBERSOME and i said that

I'm simply stating facts about sniping. you don't want to be dragging round your own weight in weapon if you don't need to.
      you want to be able to move fast under fire, you don't go oh I'm a sniper they've seen me, BLAST I'll sit here and wait for them to shoot me.

no you fall back firring if any thing or if you have a side arm may be camp there.

if you have a barrett your not going to be running fast your not going to keep up you going to catch it on every thing.

and for those of you who are going oh but I'll out range them, not the case
      semi auto electric = 425
      bolt action spring / gas = 500 fps
      surly your not that thick you can't see the difference

if you want to talk wind and bb weight even the air pocket dis-placement that exists between tree's lands scape's and buildings, we can

end of day barrett big scary gun, fine agreed
      airsoft, in my eyes point less except for showing off, and even then fair few people have them now any ways.
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 31 May, 2010, 07:12.

Comment

Moving back to the topic at hand (and apologies for not being able to work at the speed of light at 1am)...
        Last edited by The Keeper of Secrets; 30 May, 2010, 01:36.

Comment

Surely the lesson learn't today kids is that if you are thinking of spending a years wages on 'that unique weapon' be prepared somewhere in a small town in china some designer is working out how to mass produce it for £100 :D

There does seem to be a lot of bad feeling to this weapon, which is just stupid. People are happy to spend hundreds on pointless camo, when £10 DPM works just aswell. Airsoft is 50% looks/bragging rights & 50% playing! So why have a go at somebody who wants what they want? As it is yet to be released, you can't even claim it is crap in performance!

So good on China for bringing an affordable version to our shores. The more choice the better, maybe we can stop everybody having an M4 I see!

Comment

Any way. It is like the A&K PTW's that we will be seeing soon. They are going to cost about £500-600 and aparently the mags they made for PTW's that were released a while back just before the factory shut down. Were just as good as Systema ones but at about half the price.

The same thing happened with clone guns when they were first around. They were half the price but, to begin with, half the quality. But now look at them. JG do a G36C at less than half the price of the TM one and they fixed the stock wobble on it.

The Chinese companies will always be bringing out cheaper copies of the expensive guns. Now get over it, move on with life, and install spell check on mozilla.
            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 31 May, 2010, 07:05.

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
              Big doesn't always mean better.

Now, on the other hand, if Kalash bring out a Dragunov I'll be over the moon because I can use a GHK kit to create a GBBR Drag running on CO2 at 500fps!!!
              If my failure to mount bolt action internals occurs. Madbull have made a co2 system in the shape of a v2 gearbox that drops straight in. This is what i am looking forward too as this will also run on 500 fps!

As for the guy talking about the weight of AEGs and bolt actions... Man up! If the barrett wasnt heavy, like all my aegs, it wouldnt feel right!

As for the discussion noobs under-estimating others bank balances, i too have had the misfortune on being told my M16 DMR was dBoys. I just took great delight and pleasure on correcting them and informing them about Madbull and King arms!
              Born To Lose, Live To Win !!! | Take What You Can, Give Nothing Back

Wanted: TM M4 Gearbox & EG1000 Motor

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham
                Surely the lesson learn't today kids is that if you are thinking of spending a years wages on 'that unique weapon' be prepared somewhere in a small town in china some designer is working out how to mass produce it for £100 :D

There does seem to be a lot of bad feeling to this weapon, which is just stupid. People are happy to spend hundreds on pointless camo, when £10 DPM works just aswell. Airsoft is 50% looks/bragging rights & 50% playing! So why have a go at somebody who wants what they want? As it is yet to be released, you can't even claim it is crap in performance!

So good on China for bringing an affordable version to our shores. The more choice the better, maybe we can stop everybody having an M4 I see!
                Ahmen :D

Originally posted by Metalbody
                pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Tyler, you describe it as if you'd be running around with a fridge freezer in your hands, I own the Hurricane version, and its no longer than a Tanaka with a silencer, or an L96 with a silencer, and its no heavier than a fully pimped M16 with M203 and optics, as for price, who here has guns that cost close to, or over £1000, but have built them up over a very long time?

Anfrax, really don't get the Madbull Co2 gearbox mate, its total garbage, I got one about a year ago for the exact purpose of sticking it in the M82, it leaks out of the box, big time, and if it doesn't leak out of the box, give it a while, and it will! Its unfortunate, because the M470 has a massive amount of potential.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Moving Shadow, it's a pitty in which case as in theory its a great idea. If madbull can't do it right theres little help elsewhere :S
                    Born To Lose, Live To Win !!! | Take What You Can, Give Nothing Back

Wanted: TM M4 Gearbox & EG1000 Motor

Comment

tbh i am surprised it hasn't been done sooner with the popularity of barretts
                      trader rating

Comment

Originally posted by Anfrax666 View Post
                        Thanks for the heads up Moving Shadow, it's a pitty in which case as in theory its a great idea. If madbull can't do it right theres little help elsewhere :S
                        Its just the tubing system that takes the Co2 from the canisters to the main chamber, its so badly designed, and leaks almost the instant you screw in a 12g capsule, if this could be replaced with a HPA air hose, or something similar, then the M470 would be an ultimate piece of airsoft kit, as the rest of the M470 is quite cleverly built.
                        Last edited by Moving_Shadow; 30 May, 2010, 20:01.

Comment

Seen on some other forums that the price on this is $350!!!! but apparetnly 500fps out of the box

Comment

Originally posted by Moving_Shadow View Post
                            Tyler, you describe it as if you'd be running around with a fridge freezer in your hands, I own the Hurricane version, and its no longer than a Tanaka with a silencer, or an L96 with a silencer, and its no heavier than a fully pimped M16 with M203 and optics, as for price, who here has guns that cost close to, or over £1000, but have built them up over a very long time?

Anfrax, really don't get the Madbull Co2 gearbox mate, its total garbage, I got one about a year ago for the exact purpose of sticking it in the M82, it leaks out of the box, big time, and if it doesn't leak out of the box, give it a while, and it will! Its unfortunate, because the M470 has a massive amount of potential.
                            Have these m16s had bricks strapped to them ? :S

Comment

only tyler would ever strap a brick to his m16 :P
                              PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat View Post
                                Have these m16s had bricks strapped to them ? :S
                                If you've ever held the Hurricane M82, you'll know an M16 with underslung brick and optical brick, is a slight exaggeration, if not, take my word for it, its not that heavy, I own the hurricane version, as stated before, and I also own fully custom built M16a4 with M203, aswell as a CA M249, take the M82 without optics, they all weight very similar, this is first hand experience.

I say a post from TKOS that his M82 could consistantly hit targets at 75m-85m, which I can 100% back up, if you need more than that in airsoft, you may want to start looking at r/s weapons or PCP rifles, by no means will it ever compare with a VSR, or even a Tanaka, and it is limited by law on power, but power isn't everything in airsoft, and its how you use all the other factors combined to produce a result.

An M16 is an assault rifle, you will be running around with it all day, it'll wear you out, an M82 is a sniper rifle, the idea is you crouch in cover, or go prone and "camp" as its called these days, there are of course exceptions to this, I think airsoft is about how you see it, its not real, everyone walks home at the end of the day, touch wood, if you wanna go for a light recon setup, so be it, if you wanna lug around an M60 all day, fair play to you, if you wanna sit in a bush and shoot targets from a distance, have at it, people play how they want to play, within the rules, and buy what they want to buy, within the law.

I'll admit it does bug me slightly that the thought of every man and his dog having one for $350, but then I believe just because you are on a budget, you should still be able to buy what the big dogs buy, I think a good point was raised, that even at $350, it may not sell that well due to size, and apparently, weight for some people, will be interesting to see the quality of it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Anfrax666 Names Piers, 31, been 'softing for 12 years. Find out more about Anfrax666
                                Working...
                                X