KSC / KWA C02 Glock Mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSC / KWA C02 Glock Mags

Apologies if this has been covered before, or not something new - first time I've seen them anyway!

KSC / KWA C02 Glock Mags

Only seen them on one of the big HK sites at the moment, $35 USD plus postage. Seems fairly reasonable!

Not looked into C02 much before now, as never been a Glock option. But I am led to believe they much better in the cold than "normal" gas?!

Might tempt me back to KSC / KWA from TM if this is the case!

Re: KSC / KWA C02 Glock Mags

I've been following these like a pack of hounds ever since they were announced on arnies.

Yes. Please.

There is a youtube video I will now try and find, but basically RA tech has cottened on to the fact that people do not one CO2 weapons with enough FPS to shoot down small planes. These mags will fire around 330-340 fps, give 120ish shots per bulb and will even run a G18c on full auto in the cold. Apparently.

I'm guessing these are for the older type KWA rather than the new system 7/NS2.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imW9gnlMBGw
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

I'm guessing these are for the older type KWA rather than the new system 7/NS2.
      All the KSC/KWA Glock use the same mags, as S7/NS2 was designed from the Glock system

Comment

We'll I'll be damned... :D
        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

i find it hard to believe that they could fire 120 shots on one bulb....i have a kwc mini uzi that uses co2 and one bulb is needed per mag, which is 39 rounds,so it would have to be super efficient to work
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

^ Since they have made it shoot under 350 FPS, they must have a very low-releasing valve design

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
              i find it hard to believe that they could fire 120 shots on one bulb....i have a kwc mini uzi that uses co2 and one bulb is needed per mag, which is 39 rounds,so it would have to be super efficient to work
              I've got a KWC Sigma in the pistol sales thread, thats Co2, i can get just under two and a half mags out of one bulb in the summer. (mags are 45 rounds i think, either way they are extended mags) thats pre-high flow valve though, with the high flow valves i still get two mags off. however there is a deffinate weakening by the end of the second mag in the cold.

Comment

How much are the C02 bulbs? Video shows him shooting over 100 from one bulb!

Comment

How much are the C02 bulbs? Video shows him shooting over 100 from one bulb!
                  Z1 sells 12g ones for about 50p

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5068

Comment

roughly 55p each for some UK airsoft retailers however i'm sure if you go to some non-airsoft sites you could pick them up for a fraction of the cost

Comment

Working on that basis, 2000 - 2500 shots from £10 worth of gas.

Probably works out cheaper than Green or Ultra!

Comment

true enough, the downsides tend to be that, Co2 pistols tend to be way over 350FPS (although excluding these type of mags and some others, the general CO2 mag runs very hot) and the fact that they do take a little longer to change. if you're in a hot situation for example holding a bunker/position, you cant simple just whack out a gas bottle and be ready, like you can with gas.

other than that issue though, i'd prefer Co2 over gas, provided i could get mags to accommodate.

Comment

i get about 100 shots per bulb with my c02 revolver, i would have thought that they would use more gas due to the blowback!!
                          KA BOOM, die zombies

Comment

i'm gonna be ordering some of these after xmas. so i'll try get a review up then.

my glock was firing 1 or 2 shots the other day before venting all the gas cos it was soo damn cold. hopefully wont happen with Co2

Comment

It was -8 last sunday according to the thermometer in the car... My Glock wasn't happy... I'm dead excited about these mags :D
                              CBMPC:TV! youtube channel - here! - game footage, random adventures, reviews and much more coming soon!

Follow the CBMPC! airsoft team on twitter @cbmpc

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jagillham Find out more about jagillham
                              Working...
                              X