KSC / KWA C02 Glock Mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KSC / KWA C02 Glock Mags

I'm getting a KWA Glock 19 for my birthday (Saturday; :D) - if it complains and doesn't work well in the cold then I'll just get two of these for christmas
    Others till I die

Comment

God I hope these aint too expensive when they get here in the UK!!!
      "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Comment

Check with your site - Some (many?) UK sites don't allow any CO2 guns to be used.

Comment

I got a glock 34,would these mags fit that

Comment

Has anyone noticed the lack of slide locking back on empty?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

It was locking back half the time. Prototypes maybe?

Hopefully be sorted out for production run. Probably something I could live with for having a working pistol in winter.
              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                Probably something I could live with for having a working pistol in winter.
                Sure beats my TM on Ultra farting out 5-6 shots per mag last time before running out of gas! :D

Comment

Originally posted by tomodj View Post
                  I got a glock 34,would these mags fit that
                  I've got one too mate and if these fit the G17 then these will fit the G34 too.
                  "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Comment

sweeet

Comment

I have just ordered 10 of these, i'll relay how they do when the times comes, wont be for a while i expect. as its 5-6days shipping and then like.. .a month waiting to get them through customs...

but it'll be worth it!

Comment

I have just recieved these so i shall be putting up afew points of interest/small review of how they perform with chrono'ing ect.

so far RA-tech managed to send me 9xGlock 17/18Mags and 1x Glock26mag, so... well not entirely pleased however i'm dying to bust these mags out and get skirmishing with them.

i shall be getting in touch and sorting out a replacement.

Comment

Awesome, Can't wait :D
                          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

Comment

Not a bad turn around!

Ideally I'd let you reveiw these now in the cold, and again in the blazing heat. Check they sub 350fps all year.

In reality, if they work... I'm getting a credit card!

Comment

If they are over 350 fps in the summer months, just switch back to normal magazines?

Comment

I'm running 6 pistol mags usually. If I'm spending $35 x 6 on these, best be selling the normal ones!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jagillham Find out more about jagillham
                                Working...
                                X