Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ICS M1 Garand = AEG

Originally posted by jediknight129 View Post
    So basically they took a great looking weapon and chopped it's arse off. I swear that picture made me sick in my mouth a little....it's a bloody awful looking rifle!!!!!
    sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

+1 to the above. Hideous monstrosity! I intend to purchase one of these and turn it into an M1-D. THAT is the only acceptable modification I would ever accept to the Garand. You can keep your pimptastic, shiny bollocked EBRs!

Comment

Magpul wasn't around in WW2 to make practical but trendy looking gun parts. Thus function came first. :P
        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Yeah that m1e5 looks like something you'd see in a garage sale , and buy it just to burn it

Comment

As long as it's got semi I think this will be great!!
            "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
            Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

I like quirky guns and would have a second stock for it, to be honest. I love the garand.

Comment

That M1E5 has a shorter barrel, too (maybe 6-8 inches shorter - a whole section of hand guard is missing), so just changing the stock won't do it.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SgtJamie Find out more about SgtJamie
                Working...
                X