• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

ty 4 that alex, that does help. have ben thinkin of buyin a shotgun

Comment

I'll get pictures of my p90 and hopefully the hk416 i'm buying this weekend, up soon..

G&P M4A1 Mariiiiine

Comment

Rebuilt my SPR

sigpic

Comment

nice SPR

Comment

this is my main one (to date), there no need to say what it is, i also so have a P226 as back up, but i guest that you all know what one looks like

Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

nice small arsenal, what does the P90 perform like in Woodland?

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo.m123 View Post
                what does the P90 perform like in Woodland?
                with a box mag and enough batteries, it's like have a mini MG
                Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

new addition to my armoury is the Tanaka L96 AICS

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Shadow, I have to ask mate, where did you get that kick ass looking scope for your rifle?? Me likes very much lmfao

Comment

yea i love it no idea what it is - not an expensive one but works great and looks good

can also be seen on my old tm s system which i sold about 6 months ago
                      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

sorry to be a bit of a party pooper but the bolt lever on that l96 of yurs shadow is wrong.
                        it should be round and be bent up slightly half way along the shaft.
                        sorry to be a party pooper
                        but on the whole it looks absolutly mint!! especialy with that scope!
                        been skirmishing yet?

Comment

the whole bolt is wrong its meant to be square! i require accuracy!

just kidding although the bit at the back of the bolt is meant to be square ive looked at pictures

Comment

That's because it's not an L96 but an M700 AICS(accuracy international chassis system). Based on a real gun. Not made up for airsoft.
                            Looks very nice.
                            sigpic
                            Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                            I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

thats because the tanaka rifle is basically just a tanaka m700 with an l96 body

hence why the box says tanaka m700 AICS :P but as dope says not strictly an l96

Comment

just for fun - i was bored

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X