• Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

oh right yea that would make sense

nice gun either way

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
      thats because the tanaka rifle is basically just a tanaka m700 with an l96 body

hence why the box says tanaka m700 AICS :P but as dope says not strictly an l96
      Its not even meant to be an L96 (though you seem to be aware of this, its not clear from your post).

The M700 AICS is a Remington Model 700 (See: M24, M40) action and barrel mounted in a stock made by Accuracy International.

S'all good. Its meant to look like that.
      /9 out.

Comment

thanks nine - i was trying to explain that but just couldnt find the (very simple) words

at the moment im just eyeing up the powerbolt i got with it and wondering what fps it can reach on propane or whatever it uses
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

is that the red dot i gave you shadow captain??

Comment

yea :P never actually used it yet - been using iron sights on my m4 untill i get a real eotech - but it still works :P
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

lol
              love the sniper with the red dot!

Comment

i thought that was a VSR 10 bolt XD

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                  thanks nine - i was trying to explain that but just couldnt find the (very simple) words

at the moment im just eyeing up the powerbolt i got with it and wondering what fps it can reach on propane or whatever it uses
                  Don't bother with the power bolt. The 2Roy/KingArms hop system doesn't work with a power bolt. Not that the power bolt's that good anyway. The hop kit converts the Tanaka hop to take a VSR hop rubber and barrel. Really helpful. And you wont need the power anyway. My M40 had chrono results in excess of 4J. That's equates to over 650fps with a .2. Needless to say, that's too much. You wont need any more power from it than you can get with green gas. They're lovely guns, hope you enjoy it.
                  sigpic
                  Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                  I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

i just wanted to to it for a giggle just because i can

and yes thanks dope it is a very very lovely rifle - i cant help going into the garden laying down with the bipod out and plinking away for ages - so smooth to fire - the rifle is upgraded to quite an extent by MaRzY cant remember whats in it but its as finely tuned as you can get it just needs a new scope

added to the fact i have an amazing m4 just means im building up one sexy armoury - next up is a proejct im doing - im building a JP rifle with the JP reciever and the front barrel/handguard etc - sourcing some systema internals just like my m4 so should turn out sweet

will look exactly like this (ACE Skeleton stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_s.o View Post
                      The funky new body

and my case of wonder

copy cat

Comment

What do they say about imitation?

Comment

ace stocks are so nice to use but the battery is a bitch to take out.
                          my tube is a d.p.m.s I was going to go with that exact flash hider but decided to try and keep the barrel stream lined. the whole front end is sound so makes a ting when rain hits it or a bb.
                          but it is a very expensive paper weight as i use the m4 more often.

Comment

Here's a picture of my brother's G36C with a few add-on's from my M4A1 on it:

Comment

Edit: Sorry double post, freakin internet.

Comment

Very nice. Maybe cut down that bottem rail though?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X