X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by Another View Post
    Not really. I meant normal M4 mags for practicallity, and ment Pmags for looks seperately. Probably could have worded it better.

Everything about the G36 mags are awefull, especially if used with molled vest and you have anything mounted on the chest above built in mag pouches, and there suppose to be for 2xM4 mags. There too bulky, the lugs and the raised lip around where it fits into the Magazine well catch on everything making mag changes that bit longer.

I recently took a file and removed the lugs and the lip on a G36 hi-cap I had lying around (I usually use 5 star 140rd mids) and the improvement is incredible, and it still sits perfectly in the magwell and feeds fine. Will be doing the Mids shortly.

Reason I state I'm looking forward to the Pmag 30G's is because their basically what I did to my hi-cap, as it is what gave me the idea. I'm dont mind have one mag per 2x pouch in airsoft but I can imagine for real steal use it must be a pain in the arse to either be bulkier or carry less ammo. The clippy thing is a good idea on paper, and I'm sure it works on a real G36, but airsoft mag lugs are just too weak and snap.
    Tempted to try that on my brother's gun, he has a STAR G36K, and he always moans about the slow reloads, and he uses the exact same mags!
    Have I bought or sold an item that relates to you recently? If so, please leave me my iTrader

Comment

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Eotech 551 mate :D

but i am loving that you dont wrap your systema in cotton wool! ruffed up its cool

Comment

looks nice shadow whats next for it or leaving as is

Comment

i had my G36 when i first met you guys (magic golem) but it was a little hot to use on the day but now its just right for me

as for the mag they were bought for milsim use as there 30 rounders

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Shadow that acog is offencive to the MP5, please remove it!

looks good overall though, an AP micro T1 would look luurvely
              Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
                looks nice shadow whats next for it or leaving as is
                as is for my swat loadout
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by Kingwell View Post
                  Shadow that acog is offencive to the MP5, please remove it!

looks good overall though, an AP micro T1 would look luurvely
                  yeah i know its just a trial , its growing on me, i want to get the scope the armed police use but no idea what it is...

Comment

yeah good man . .

love the fact was on full auto in pic also:p

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                      yeah i know its just a trial , its growing on me, i want to get the scope the armed police use but no idea what it is...
                      I've seen most the police in London that have the MP5 have Eotech's

but a Zeiss Z-point would look nice.
                      Sale
                      Stuff for sale
                      Want
                      M93R stock, G&G M93R compensator, G&P URX II mid rail system

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
                        amandla lives in south africa, luck bas***d lots for sunshine.

Nice G36 mate but please mount the torch on the side!
                        30 degrees in the shade when that was taken :D.
                        I'll give it a go on the other side, haven't actually experimented to see what I prefer yet.
                        Cheers guys

Comment

Originally posted by MJ Caboose2170 View Post
                          i had my G36 when i first met you guys (magic golem) but it was a little hot to use on the day but now its just right for me

as for the mag they were bought for milsim use as there 30 rounders
                          I dont remember ever seeing it, you always had that mp5. lol ;p

Comment

Originally posted by comeback View Post
                            Eotech 551 mate :D

but i am loving that you dont wrap your systema in cotton wool! ruffed up its cool
                            Roughed up? It's only got a bit of tape on the stock...

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                              Roughed up? It's only got a bit of tape on the stock...
                              lost the butt plate so i have to tape the battery in, its scratched to hell down one side and scratcher all over

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

My MP5 Sd6 with blowback and x203 madbull grenade launcher 3 madbull king grenades (204rds) and 10 star midcaps (95rds). Its a machine in cqb and a great alrounder assault rifle i think.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X