• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

My G-36K

Comment

What's with all the M4 magwells

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Easier to borrow mags off team mates i guess as loads of people have AR variants.
        sigpic

Comment

Because G36 mags were designed by satan himself. For the looks, a G36 mag in your G36 looks good and "real", for practicality and mag pouch compatibility, M4 mags are far better. Also, M4 Pmags look awesome in G36's.

Heres hoping magpul bring their PTS G36 PMAGS out soon (PMAG 30G)
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

EDIT: ^ What he said ^

Comment

that g36 is nice amandla...... I usually hate them but that is pretty cool

Comment

Never been a fan of M4/16 mags in G36's. Dosn't look right. Other that that its nice

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                  Because G36 mags were designed by satan himself. For the looks, a G36 mag in your G36 looks good and "real", for practicality and mag pouch compatibility, M4 mags are far better. Also, M4 Pmags look awesome in G36's.

Heres hoping magpul bring their PTS G36 PMAGS out soon (PMAG 30G)
                  yeah..g36 mags were probably designed so you could batter some ones head in with them..when you run out of ammo!

Did we trade? Leave iTrader Feedback Here!

Old Feedback Thread (Reference)

Comment

Yeah i would take my hat, cover it in ketchup and scoff it whole if i could get my mits on that ak in airsoft yummy format. not all thier kit is any good, thier stocks are pish (my opinion) and that ridiculous sloped foregrip is just cuz chris costa cups where his foregrip meets the handguard as he has either inbred hands or he is so used to cupping magpul's CEO's balls. but god....that ak.
                    Foxtrot Oscar

Comment

Wow.... sunshine. Forgot what that looks like!

Nice rifle, I think the M4 magwells look pretty sweet myself.

And as for those Sig's above, awesome stuff. Don't see many about, especially in a "pure" form - i.e no random stuff bolted to it!

Comment

Another - that's so contradictory considering that PMAG's dont actually like mag pouches neither....

G36 Standard mags definitely.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

amandla lives in south africa, luck bas***d lots for sunshine.

Nice G36 mate but please mount the torch on the side!
                          Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Aye what Gaffa said, plus G36 mags do the sexual clip together thing.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
                              G36 mags do the sexual clip together thing.
                              Pope, I'm really getting worried about you trying my AK tomorrow:eek:
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
                                Another - that's so contradictory considering that PMAG's dont actually like mag pouches neither....

G36 Standard mags definitely.
                                Not really. I meant normal M4 mags for practicallity, and ment Pmags for looks seperately. Probably could have worded it better.

Everything about the G36 mags are awefull, especially if used with molled vest and you have anything mounted on the chest above built in mag pouches, and there suppose to be for 2xM4 mags. There too bulky, the lugs and the raised lip around where it fits into the Magazine well catch on everything making mag changes that bit longer.

I recently took a file and removed the lugs and the lip on a G36 hi-cap I had lying around (I usually use 5 star 140rd mids) and the improvement is incredible, and it still sits perfectly in the magwell and feeds fine. Will be doing the Mids shortly.

Reason I state I'm looking forward to the Pmag 30G's is because their basically what I did to my hi-cap, as it is what gave me the idea. I'm dont mind have one mag per 2x pouch in airsoft but I can imagine for real steal use it must be a pain in the arse to either be bulkier or carry less ammo. The clippy thing is a good idea on paper, and I'm sure it works on a real G36, but airsoft mag lugs are just too weak and snap.
                                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X