This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Very nice Spitfire, what make is the h&k? - Is that a armalite mag converter?

Comment

i think its jg, and no its not an armalite mag converter not really fussed about armalite mags as i have a box mag anyway!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spitfire2008 View Post
        i know a guy that spent 2k on one not just 1, there is no way i could justify spending that amount of money on something that doesn't LOOK any different externally to a chinese cheapsoft.
        the reason people spend the money on them is because:
        1: they out perform EVERYTHING.. the only aegs that ive seen come close are custom revoultion builds and very highly tuned TM M14's
        2: they look very different to cheapsoft guns... (just get up close to one and take a look)
        3: they accept real steel parts
        4: faster trigger response than any weapon out there
        Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

Originally posted by Kingwell View Post
          1: they out perform EVERYTHING.. the only aegs that ive seen come close are custom revoultion builds and very highly tuned TM M14's
          2: they look very different to cheapsoft guns... (just get up close to one and take a look)

5. real steel accurate weights and dimensions and materials (especially mp5)
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

6. you buy nikes cus of the brand - dont settle for george daps! now buy your systema!
            Systema PTW - TM Sig P226 - Kalash AK74s GBB Converted - KSC USP .45 - KSC TMP Hardkick

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            Ah but the real question is... will it blend?

Comment

Originally posted by savageslayer View Post
              Well if you spend what, over £1000 on your guns then yeh you would want to keep it nice.
              Depends entirely on the gun. Systemas are supposed to be thrown about and beaten within an inch of its life. Theyre meant for military training, and they train hard. They have to, or they end up with dead soldiers with press-fresh guns.

That said, im precious about my EBR. It probably could take a right beating and not suffer, but im not sure i want to take the risk.
              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
                Now what to do about the B&T mount
                which mount is this anyway? .... picture?
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by spitfire2008 View Post
                  i know a guy that spent 2k on one not just 1, there is no way i could justify spending that amount of money on something that doesn't LOOK any different externally to a chinese cheapsoft.

lol! i take you havent seen one before let alone have a go on one. trust they are nothing like a 100quid 'toy'

Comment

Originally posted by Kingwell View Post
                    1: not true I have seen plenty of Systema Killers (I own one) and not all of them are Systema powered!
                    2: yes better than cheap soft but not as much to high end AEG's (VFC for one)
                    3: true that they do
                    4: one word MOSFET, I have insta trigger response with mine

@shadow I will find one for you
                    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

TM SOPMOD M4 anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyWu View Post
                        TM SOPMOD M4 anyone?
                        I bid £1

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

if your offering billy

just send it to my house....

nar thats a nice rifle, you should convert it to a standard m4 stock instead of the crane stock then it would be uber sexual

Comment

Can't It's the recoil shock version, I need that stock on it.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyWu View Post
                              Can't It's the recoil shock version, I need that stock on it.
                              oh right yeah :/ , not possible at all? thats a shame

still lovely though

Comment

Found a nice little spot for my new surefire.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X