Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Originally posted by RastaBlasta View Post
    Not sure I want to tbh... Don't wanna hash it up and spoil it.

Needs a bit of refining around the main colt trades atm but I need a new can of Krylon.

I think it looks pretty nice on its own to be honest. Although it would look pretty good with a dusting of krylon as well, but i can understand why you don't want to paint it.

Comment

Not sure I like the PEQ 15 either tbh, was good when the laser worked, might just use the PEQ2 instead :/... Once I get a new acog and E-mags it'll look much better. Or maybe just tape the pressure switch on for good measure..

Comment

Originally posted by RastaBlasta View Post
        Not sure I like the PEQ 15 either tbh, was good when the laser worked, might just use the PEQ2 instead :/... Once I get a new acog and E-mags it'll look much better. Or maybe just tape the pressure switch on for good measure..
        Really? I think it looks the bee's knees matey.
        Maybe switch out the silencer for a 16" Barrel Extension if you can source one? That'd top it off i reckon bud.

Comment

Think I finished off the trades on my ICS now... Got a couple of better pictures..

Comment

• Fresh spray job... What you think?

G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

AWESOME!! now ruin it with some thinners

Comment

Looks great :D

I'd love to make one of these guns but by the sounds of things they're an expensive project and I think I have spent enough on airsoft already
                TM SOPMOD [Fully Upgraded] | TM VSR [M40A3]

Comment

Originally posted by AshUMP View Post
                  Looks great :D

I'd love to make one of these guns but by the sounds of things they're an expensive project and I think I have spent enough on airsoft already
                  Cheers mate, yeah they're not cheap to make but worth it though, awesome guns

Random Guy - is that what you recommend to do some artificial wear on it? I was gonna attack it with some fine wire wool?
                  G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

Mike, beautiful Paint job mate! Actually the best L119A1 paint job I've seen.

Hats off to you!

Comment

Originally posted by FunkycHUNKY View Post
                      Mike, beautiful Paint job mate! Actually the best L119A1 paint job I've seen.

Hats off to you!
                      i would have to disagree :P

Comment

Same....

Comment

Personal opinions guys....personal opinions

Although only thing I would do is weather it in......

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
                            i would have to disagree :P

Might not be accurate enough for some people as the real SF L119's with a paint job look shite! As you'd expect from a job done by a guy who doesn't care what it looks like

Comment

Originally posted by FunkycHUNKY View Post
                              Personal opinions guys....personal opinions

Although only thing I would do is weather it in......
                              Yeah mate, appreciate your comments
                              It's literally only been painted 2 hours so I'm giving it a while to go off fully then I'll be starting with the weathering.
                              Not gonna go too crazy though, want to leave it to natural wear and tear mainly

Comment

• Real ones with probably the worst paint jobs I've ever seen

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X