Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Well since it's been announce on other forums....

Filled Sight

Comment

http://oi53.tinypic.com/23u8obl.jpg this is mine =) hope u enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by VIASSO called LOGAN View Post
        http://oi53.tinypic.com/23u8obl.jpg this is mine =) hope u enjoy

Oh........
        Wow........
        I think I need a new pair of pants....
        LUSH!
        Sandy -- Rogue Recon

Comment

don't like it?? =(

Comment

Some really good examples in here. So G & P do the reciever?

Comment

Just need to attach the correct front site now :/

Comment

Excellent work mate, I reckon you should stick some slim car-15 hand guards on the 16" best of both that way.
                itrader-

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103492

Comment

My GBB L119a1.

Quite happy with it apart from the green rail covers. Did some weathering to it with some fine sand paper and it's come out nicely.

RIS is very wobbly indeed at the moment - any ideas?

And the thread is slightly damaged to the Barrel extension won't screw down quite all the way. Works fine in CQB mode though

Possibly might be for sale very soon. PM me if interested but no promises at this time.

Last edited by bravotwozero; 3 September, 2011, 18:50.

Comment

Looks great Bravo, for the RIS wobble which I had as well, I used 4 black cable ties, 2 on each end (one on either side) of the RIS unit, effectively tying the two RIS pieces together and giving them a much tighter grip to eachother.

Comment

Fake gas tube, Is there play in the front cap behind the forsight?
                      For mine i used washers, a fake gas tube and it went from wobbly to rock solid :D I'll get up a pic if you want one?

Comment

Picked this up in a trade recently. Currently have a CQB in the making aswell, just need a front end.
                        Lets Kick Ass And Chew Bubblegum, Damn! Im All Outta Gum!

Comment

Comment

I'm loving these so much I'm currently attempting a TM sopmod version, got the storm grip, stock, butt pad, KAC RIS, PEQ 2, an EoTech, my trades are already blacked out. Will pop up a pic once its done

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Mine:

Still currently being worked on, and I'm still waiting for the 556 flash hider and barrel to turn up. And I need to rewire the gear box.

Comment

My most recent L119 A1, a G&P base gun, with G&P C8 receiver, G&P storm grip, King arms lipo stock, Guarder butt pad, G&P RIS, G&P CQB barrel, king arms dual sling plate, Diemaco DIS, Various optics, Magpul E mags. Need to fit the pro arms barrel kit to the gun, and obtain an SF 556 flash hider and a peer mike supressor and it's complete.
                                Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X