Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

just looked at the link to the diemaco site and i know someone who has a front site rail mount thats is similar to that ( maybe his is an earlier version ) i think i might buy it while gathering the parts for my build

Comment

does anyone know of a source where outer barrel and front sight might be found? oh and a non trademarked wa receiver as well as the m4 i want to convert into one of these has colt markings

cheers

Comment

Since my barrel extension arrived some more pics, just need to repaint the barrel:

Also @ Urban Spec Ops, at the moment the outer barrels and front sight are extremely rare. Do a basic google search and you can find a blank WA receiver. You can source a barrel extensions (for a CQB barrel) from forum members and from perr mike.

Comment

cheers mate for that

Comment

well i found a stockist of pro arms barrels for my conversion and mine turned up today, very impressed :-)

Comment

Really want to build one of these, love not just the guns but the history of them.
              Awesome fella's keep the pics coming and the history of the different mods done from the colt originals.

Comment

My current G&P with pro arms 16 inch barrel on it. Currently used as my primary for a 2010 pathfinder setup.

Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

Here's my L119A1 sorry about the picture quality they where taken using a cell phone camera outside.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Finally finished with my build. Posted on a few other forums, and thought I might as well post it here to. Feedback appreciated!

Comment

thats really nice, what barrel did you go with in the end, i only need a 10 inch one to complete mine so its accurate. was it g&p by any chance?
                      It's not about you dying for your country...
                      Its about making your enemies die for theres

Comment

I've seen quite a few Eotechs on this thread, but I don't think I've ever seen a RS L119 with one. Do you guys have any reference-photos for it's use? I've looking for a alternative sight for mine (using ACOG right now).

Comment

Personally I just use an Eotech on mine for CQB. Personal preference and all.

Comment

Anyone looking for a DIS?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DIEMACO-IR...item4cfc106ac9
                            sigpic

Comment

holy shiiiii who would pay £100 for a freaking iron sight?

how awkward would that be at your local "oh yeah check out my £100 real steel Canadian m4 iron sight"..to which the person your talking too will probably roll their eyes n walk off or go "oh".."nice" in a i dont care kind of tone

i mean jeez love ya all with ya canadian weaponry but jesus

Comment

After seeing the price mine will do without the DIS. Even if it doesn't make it super uber ultimately realistic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X