Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Yeah that's true, not so much with newer lipos though, general rule using lipo is as soon as you notice the ROF drop off, even slightly, stop firing and change the battery
    G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

In need of a surefire silencer / fh combo, anyone got one going spare?
      Which length is it I need for the L119a1 CQB?
      G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

i think its the surefire 556 version but i could be wrong. i believe that madbull do a copy

Comment

Madbull's FA556 6" silencer.

Comment

thats the one

Comment

More pics of my L119 work in progress, I even have a retailer getting me a C8 Receiver ordered in to the country as well, but might take a month or so.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Looks good CK - I'm going for a similar setup for my CQB upper I'm working on, keeping it fairly simple, although I'm stuck on DIS V ACOG.

For those of you who have a G&G 10" outer barrel, what direction is the threading at the end, and are there any problems fitting to a G&P receiver. I don't forsee any - but just want to be sure.

Comment

I've got the parts for my c8 build just waiting on the gun itself still come the end of this month I'll have the chance to fire a real one!

Comment

Cheers made, ordered a silencer

Anyone have any pics of RS L119s using pmags? Fancy going down that route.
                    Also heard of them now using the TA31 ACOG with red dot, anyone heard this?

Comment

My CQB as it currently stands....
                      It was originally a 16" but decided I like the cqb better. Need some sniper tape on foregrip, got my flash hider / silencer on the way.
                      Love the DIS but torn between it and the ACOG.... Have a LLM01 to go on it too yet.

It's a TM recoil base, filled the trades and repainted.

Comment

Mike where does the battery go?

Comment

It's a SOCOM base mate so it's front wired, use a split type 7.4v 1300 in the ris, just fits nicely

Oh and mate, I am NOT jealous that you'll be firing them on the range day.... You had better get some good reference pics!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike581 View Post
                            It's a SOCOM base mate so it's front wired, use a split type 7.4v 1300 in the ris, just fits nicely

Oh and mate, I am NOT jealous that you'll be firing them on the range day.... You had better get some good reference pics!!
                            spend a bit of cash and get thet blank lower reciever for it and have the diemaco trades lasered on!

Comment

Hmm I would love to but the lower receivers are so expensive for these things!!
                              Here it is now anyway, very light dusting of tan and a few accessories added...

Comment

that dis looks nice mike lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X