Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

i'll eventually get one, and a DD rail and stuff em on an L85. will look awesome.
    The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

has anyone tried making the surefire suppressor. i know its a silly question but i dont fancy paying £80 for one. also could someone give me some details on the lengh width etc of it. cheers guys
      g&p magpul m4 with dd mk18 ris
      socom od meu 1911

Comment

A guy on another UK airsoft forum called perr_mike for £60 minus foam

Comment

anyone got a decent image of the sling plate fitted to the issued l119a1?

cheers peeps

Comment

Yep: (not my picture)

Comment

cheers mate for that, my one isnt curved its straight but it is an ambi one so looks right

nice one

Comment

can anyone give me an idea where to get a L119A1 receiver with markings?

Cheers anyone who answers

Comment

• Dragon red mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  NE SF Team needs YOU! go to http://tf22.freeforums.org/index.php for further info...

Comment

to be honest i have never seen "L119A1" markings on a airsoft receiver ( made during manufacturing ) , i have seen c8 ones ( maybe some did make them but i have not seen any recent manufacturers of them ) i believe some people have had custom engraving done which is what im looking into but at the moment no markings is fine for me as previously mentioned enduring freedom saw some blank ones rushed out ( someone correct me if im wrong regarding the receiver i have just not seen a retailed one with l119a1 on it )

Comment

Dragon Red retail them with l119a1 markings as spike has just said above

Comment

am i missing something... searching the above mentioned site i cannot find l119a1 receivers please pm me a link

Comment

was able to get hands on with some realsteels last week, as above only 1 out of the three had any markings on the body, the one which did was the SFW style markings. Also none of them had the reinforced front site, aswell as all using the F*ckugly Cmags.
                          sigpic
                          View iTrader Rating Here
                          Looking for Kjw KC-02 Parts(Ra-tech, Kjw, etc..) PM me!

Comment

C mags? I imagine you mean E or P mags yes?

Comment

nope, the canadian style, sorry. I meant this type:

ill upload an image in a second.
                              Last edited by revell55; 24 January, 2012, 18:35. Reason: Editing
                              sigpic
                              View iTrader Rating Here
                              Looking for Kjw KC-02 Parts(Ra-tech, Kjw, etc..) PM me!

Comment

Ah, gotcha, the crappy thermolds.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X