• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    Hope you had it sent via TNT / UPS!
    Fedex - why??

Having bought the Perr Mike barrel extension I cannot decide whether to use it or stick with a CQB version - decisions decisions

Comment

Originally posted by old_and_slow View Post
      Fedex - why??
      Because if it's coming via Parcel Force, buy a long, long book....

Comment

ok, the last delivery from Asia came Parcel Farce and it did seem to take longer than other couriers plus they wanted the customs and handling charges paid before they would deliver it.

Comment

mmmm Diemaco C8 body - nice new and shiney!!

Comment

Originally posted by old_and_slow View Post
            nice new and shiney!!
            haha not for long :P lucky bugger, looks great.

just pretty much finished my diemaco reinforced front sight yesterday, still needs painting, thats the bad side so its looking pretty good me thinks.

Comment

prett much done now! just needs a good paint job

Comment

Looks great, balbosa. Long barrel looks good too!
                Originally posted by psirus101
                I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

thanks milo! yeah looking sharp now, hopefully will look even better with a paint job, the rail is a bit wobbly though and loose, not sure if i can deal with that =/ so may have to stick a kac rail on it for now, but yeah it feels damn good in hand now too :D

Comment

Looks great man :D

Comment

thanks allot man you helped! :D

Comment

It what way is it loose? Try a bit of tape underneath it to act as a shim?
                        Originally posted by psirus101
                        I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

done all that =/ the problem is it has to be sturdy as hell and i need to be confident with it as its going to be supporting the peq box and battery =/

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
                            thanks allot man you helped! :D
                            Anytime! ;D. Which rail have you got on it atm? I had problems with a G&P RIS, but on my second upper I got a RAS and that was solid as a rock. I solved the RIS wobble by getting some electrical wire, cutting it up into thin strips and placing it near where the delta ring bites. Solved the wobble big time!

Comment

My diemaco is in pieces it has an issue of some sort, keeps killing itself, investigation required...

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Looks great Balbosa - maybe consider a DIS though, I always think they look awesome on L119s and really differentiate them from M4s. Flash hider wise, is that one correct for a 16in? Not saying it isn't, I genuinely don't know, just don't remember seeing one like it before. Reinforced front sight looks really good though, maybe consider a ready mag to cover the trades?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X