Diemaco L119A1 SFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Diemaco L119A1 SFW

lookin good mate, much better with that ris. waiting in anticipation for pics with the acog now

Comment

cool should arrive thursday all being well :D

Comment

latest addition to mine , a Perr-Mike suppresor .
        to say its worth the money is an understatment . Realy is an exellent piece of custom workmanship .
        From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

Quick question, say if im running a eotech or red dot which back up sight would i use? Is there a specific one to use or just any old one? Im thinking of building a cqb version and i assume colt markings are a no no?!
          Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

here we go guys, my very nearly finished l119a1 sfw still need to weather the acog but i think it looks pretty cool

heres my cqb newt :D

what you guys reckon?

Comment

Cool! I got the stock and going to look at a western arms gbb m4 tomorrow so if all goes well ill have my platform just need to price it up see how much it will cost if its not to much ill build it
              Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

looks really nice balbosa!

what battery you got hooked up in the PEQ?

Comment

looks good mate, defo post up some more with the acog weathered a bit too

urban

Comment

My 10" outer, is too long, longer than my CQBR barrel in fact. Although it is 10", so im guessing the 10" diemaco is including the flashider? In which case I need a 9" barrel, only thing I can think of is the pro arms, which is out of stock everywhere, or I live with the inperfection....

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

will get some pics up with the acog weathered tommorow

Comment

Regarding the front sights....
                        CQB are always 'filled in'
                        16" are ok either filled in or standard?
                        I've read before that the standard M4 sight is ok on a 16" but can't find it now... Sure it was Pan or Abaddon that said it originally?
                        Vortex flash hiders - I take it not the sa80 type but the standard M4 length flash hider with vortex design?
                        G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

i have heard the 16" have been seen with both normal and filled in front sight as well but if people here did that then it would just be another m4 looking weapon. as far as i am aware it was the cqb one that had the standard front sight with the bayonet lug cut off and the 16" one with the front sight filled. its the tiny details on these diemaco's that make it stand apart from the m4.... the front sight, the stock n butt pad, type b sling mount, the correct acog, a traded diemaco receiver, storm grip for that british look and if your lucky the diemaco dis etc etc. the flash hider you can get away with a standard birdcage if you cant find the surefire one ( i dont know if you can get the airsoft surefire replica one though )

Comment

Yeah I'm on my third SFW... Built 2 from scratch and just bought another...
                            Just never been 100% sure on front sight and flash hider arrangement
                            G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

Anyone want to sell their DIS please give me a shout
                              Cash or swap / part ex for ACOG

Comment

i think that the cqb would need the surefire one as it works with the silencer if im not mistaken, the 16" i think would be ok with either the surefire or birdcage
                                isnt there a madbul silencer that is correct to the one used which has a similar flash hider that comes with it

what acog is it out of curiosity?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X