Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Thought it was about time I put up pics of my M4's after looking at these.

First is a Classic Army CQB with a paintjob - got an ACOG on it and a torch, nice internals with bearing spring guides, fully ball raced gearbox etc. Metal bodied and pretty much indestructible - with a tight bore barrel and H nub shoots out to a nice long range! Rear wired to the crane stock with a 9.6v NiMh in there, and a simple fet in the stock tube.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bxv...EQ2ZE9jU1BFNHc
    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bxv...FVXT19TcFdhZG8
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bluey6600; 1 September, 2012, 21:43.

Comment

Second is one that is almost finished - custom CQB build - came from G&P Magpul body, then fitted a Noveske 10" RIS, Noveske 10" Barrel and low profile gas block, Noveske Firepig muzzle break, Magpul Dark Earth Pistol Grip, Stock, MBUS sights and AFG. Kinda like the Noveske CQB used by Epps in Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon. I was originally going to put the Noveske front end onto a G&P Noveske body I have found, but decided that prefer it setup this way (I will put a 7.25" Noveske RIS and 7" barrel onto the Noveske body to make a Diplomat in the next month or so).

Still have to put the bolt cover onto the front end (I have TM charging handle on there at the moment but need to get a G&P one to make the fake bolt cover move). Internally a G&P gearbox with standard gear ratios, ball raced, bearing spring guide etc and feeding into an Element plastic hop unit with a H nub and TM hop rubber. A Madbull Black Python II 6.03 tight bore that is 285mm long finishes it off, with a 7.4 Lipo in the stock tube. Will put a FET in soon to finish it off. Reason for the Element hop is now feeds with almost all mags, and seems to give better consistency than the Metal G&P one!

http://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bxvy...1BhN0NoeTFsM1E
      http://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bxvy...2VxaEw1dTRLakE
      Last edited by bluey6600; 1 September, 2012, 21:51.

Comment

• Re: The G&G CM16 Carbine...

Just ordered this for my gun:

Comment

If you just want rails on the front of your handguard try getting a magpul handguard and add rails to it. Simple and cheep to do.
          Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

or you could just buy this
            http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3479 and attach it to your handguard
            sigpic

Comment

i seem to get alot of attention with this so thought i may aswel post it up somewhere. you may have seen it at AI500 (green team) or GZW (delta)

it started life as a G&G GR15 Raider L.
              paint job is done by myself and all the external additions you can see for yourself. PEQ box is just a batter box, untill i get a working one.

internals has been upgraded. I sent it off to Kingdom of Airsoft up in scotland, cant recommend them enough! its had new piston / piston head, new motor, new wiring, MOSFET, blowback removed, new cylinder. its siting at around 330 fps on .20s and has a decent ROF of 18rps on a 7.4 lipo

Last edited by Moole Oner; 4 September, 2012, 20:01.

Comment

My new G&P WOC, too many mods to list, got it as non working, spent forever getting it to run right, now just messing about with setups

Comment

Originally posted by Franatix View Post
                  Finally got my AR project finished. Has been an interesting project. Things have changed from the original plans, but its finally at an end

G&P M4A1
                  G&P Noveske Body
                  Magpul PTS MOE Pistol Grip (FDE)
                  Magpul PTS Trigger Guard (Black)
                  King Arms Extended Charging Lever
                  Reel Steel KAC RAS II
                  Magpul PTS RVG (FDE)
                  King Arms Rail Covers (4 Rib)
                  Classic Army Outer Barrel + Flash hider
                  ICS PRI Flip Up Front Sight
                  G&P Troy Rear BUIS
                  Madbull ACE Long Stock
                  Magpul Green Label PMAG

YOU BEAT ME TO IT! NO!
                  Haha, not much of a COD fanboy (BF3 is more my style) But the moment I saw the charging handle I fell in love with it, Waiting on mine from HK, been over a week now...
                  Very nice gun as always!

Comment

haha. I picked mine up on here. Im not a huge gammer or anything. but i always LOVED the worn extended charging lever on the M4 from MW3, and knew that when i build an AR15, thats what i was having.

Came to me black. Picked up some yellow model paint from that popular action site for £1 with shipping, painted it, left it to dry for 48 hours. Then i scorched it for a few minuets with a flame, then rubbed it with some washing up pads to get the worn look i was after.
                    sigpic

Comment

Here's my nearly finished LaRue GBB Build:

I don't wanted to make it look too modern. I really like this semi-oldstyle look.
                      Nearly all parts are RS except for the Lower Receiver, Bolt, Steel Barrel, Flashhider and of course the internals
                      RS Surefire M900A with Larue Tactical LT170 Mount will be added soon.

Specs:
                      Iron Airsoft Parts: Larue Stealth Lower Receiver & 1003k WA Stain Hop Up Round
                      G&P WA Parts: M4 Commando Steel Outer Barrel, Assemble Steel Parts Set (A), Tri Bearing Hammer Set (WP137), M4 Steel Sear (WP33), M4 Hammer Lock (WP57), Reinforced 150% Spring & Pin Set (WP115), & Buttstock Speed Buffer (WP95)
                      PRECISION Fire Pin Block & SHS Steel Firing Pin for WA M4 GBB
                      Inokatsu M4 Super Bolt (Steel) 2010 Version
                      RA-TECH Recoil Spring (Summer Type)
                      5KU HOP UP Barrel Guide
                      Madbull Parts: 6.03mm Black Python Ver.2 Tight Bore Barrel (300mm) & X spacer
                      Prometheus Air Seal Chamber Packing (Soft Type)
                      Magpul AAC Blackout 51T Flash Hider (CW)
                      DPMS Parts: Pivot Pin Front, Take Down Pin Rear, Takedown/Pivot Pin Detent x2, Detent Spring x2, Detent Selector, Selector Spring & Trigger Pin
                      LaRue Parts: Tactical STEALTH Upper Receiver Assembly (M4 Feedramps) LT-007 & Tactical 7.0" Handguard LT15-7
                      LMT Parts: SOPMOD Stock Gen 2, 6-position Mil-Spec carbine receiver extension, Heavy CAR Buffer, End Plate & Castle Nut
                      PRI Parts: Gas Block With Top Picatinny Rail, Fat Boy Gas Tube Carbine AR-15 & M84 Gas Buster® Charging Handle -Military Big Latch
                      Tango Down Parts: Pistol Grip (BG16) & Rail Panel 6” Black (BP-4BLK) x2
                      Troy Front & Rear Folding BattleSight (LaRue Branded)
                      Blue Force Gear VCAS Sling (OA Model) Black
                      Optional: LaRue Tactical 1.25 Inch Swivel x2

Cheers

orb

Comment

Here is my build. Nearly finished!

Still waiting on:
                        PEQ
                        King arms charging assist
                        Tango down Raider
                        Troy battlesights
                        Rebar cutter flash hider

And last but not least

Voltor or Noveske body to replace the polymer G&G one.

Comment

Will look into both of those options, although I like the look of the Magpul stuff, may see if I can find anything knocking around online. Just stuck my Eotech 551 copy on:

I really like the look of it, although I wish the eotech stood out a bit more.(can you get hold of stickers to go on?). Planning on keeping it simple with the only addition to the gun being a small light.

Comment

Looks nice fella.

I just got an Eotech XPS on my M4.

Comment

Originally posted by original poster View Post
                              Looks nice fella.

I just got an Eotech XPS on my M4.
                              Looks good man!

Comment

I'm a fan of keeping my rifle a little bit old-school. one of the reasons I went for the CM16 carbine over the CM16 raider/raider-L with the RAS sytems.

Currently all i've done is add a no-brand light mount, which holds my solarforce L2m.

My next steps are to replace the flashider with a metal M16/M4 birdcage type, and I'm debating moving over to mid-caps in the near future.

In the slightly longer term I'm going to replace the light, since the current unit also serves as my EDC light, and so I have to take it off at the end of the day, and re-attach it the next time I go to a game. I might go for something with a tape switch. but I'm not in too much of a hurry, since it still does the job just fine.

edit: Ignore the red muzzle cap. it's there because I forgot to remove it for the photo. under it is just the sandard plastic flashider that comes with the gun.
                                Not actually a builder
                                Not actually called Bob.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X