Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

The girlfriend bought me an early birthday present...

Originally posted by tisane
    Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

Another gun of yours which I am jealous of, Thunderfury. :P
      Originally posted by psirus101
      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

It's up for swaps right now! Not needing 2 huge armalites tbh!

Originally posted by tisane
        Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

• Friends gun. Swapped out the barrel and motor for him. I personally dont like it. His choices at the end of the day!
          Base: G&G GR15 XL

-TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

• My gbb is almost complete! Yay!

Just need buffer tube and pistol grip then accessories and mags
            On the list of things to do
            Test out then npas if all goes well
            Peq-15 DE with mx3 light
            Acog with docter or just a red dot aimpoint
            Rear back up sight
            5 or 6 more prowin mags

Would like a proper coloured front sight but that can wait
            Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Just finished my G&P CAR-15 Gary Gordon replica.

Fitted with prommy 6.03mm barrel, NEO hop unit, Madbull Blue rubber and bucking and Systema Red Magnum motor

Opinions.....

Comment

Originally posted by NEWT View Post
                Take 2 on the anodizing!
                Still the colour didnt take so putting it done to poor material although it looks better its more grey (which is what anodizing should look like without dye)
                Im happyer with it but ill have to paint it instead, it still has the benifits from anodizing like the anti corrosion and hard wareing just not the colour.
                Heres a pic
                hey fella, it might pay you to look into powder coating since the anodizing didnt take. its just as good and is just as durable. plus with powder coating too it doesn't matter what the material is made of unlike anodizing.

Comment

I thought powder coating would be to thick, due to it being gbb i dint want to much getting inside restricting movement of springs and stuff, ill see how this anodizing and halfords camo paint hold out i may get a new body yet not sure, just get the thing working first lol, on inspection while fitting the stock tube the bloody buffer lock has snapped so ordered a steel one to over come this will get a good pic of it on the weekend im well chuffed considering its my first time building a gbb!
                  Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

I think the best solution is definitely CeraKote. Much tougher than paint, anodizing or powder coating, designed for real firearms, and not too expensive either. Plus they do camo patterns that look awesome.

Comment

Never heard of it if i only knew it would have saved some hastle lol damn! Hindsight is a wonderful thing lol

Comment

Picked up an Armalite charging handle from the states, some grinding and drilling later it works a treat in my G&P WOCs:

REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by NEWT View Post
                          Never heard of it if i only knew it would have saved some hastle lol damn! Hindsight is a wonderful thing lol
                          II you want to see some ex,plea of cerakoted guns, both single colour and camo patterns, check out my thread here
                          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ete-yet!/page2 there's a few in there

Comment

My latest new RS setup: EOTech XPS3-0 NV Series Military Model & EOTech G33 Gen 3 STS Magnifier

The G33 is pure awesome! That new mount from Eotech rocks!

Cheers

orb

Comment

Mine
                              G&P M733 - Standard at the moment but got a few bits on the way to tinker with.

Comment

My M16a2 CarbineOptimized-IMGP0496.jpgOptimized-IMGP0497.jpgOptimized-IMGP0499.jpg
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X